Music coming soon from HD of BearFaced & Indecent the Slapmaster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Just out of curiousity, is H being featured on one of your projects, or is he using your beats on one of his?
As of right now I am producing new songs for him and recording them here at my lab...we knocked out 3 complete ones today. Dont know yet if it will be on his project or if It will be a project I put out, we are just making as much music as we can then go from there on what direction would be best.

Feb 14, 2004
I like hd but his production usually sucks

I don't like dj fresh beats at all

Im tired of sampled slow depressing beats

I would love it if you treated him like if he
was ap9 and get him on some mob shit

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

I would love it if you treated him like if he
was ap9 and get him on some mob shit
Fresh is raw in my opinion, Me and HD got some exclusives we will leak over the weeks and leave it up to you to judge what you think. Definitely a mob feel already with the songs we have completed.

If you would like to see the sessions HIT PROPS , if is a significant amount of PROPS I will broadcast the sessions live..... lets say 20 props and i will for sure.

Feb 13, 2004

It will be interesting to see HD on some different production. I feel you on the DJ Fresh. I like a few of his beats. I would like to see more of the artists that fuck with him on some different beats. DJ Fresh is doing something right though cause a lot of folks like his music.

Sep 22, 2008
Lol cm'on you know 20 was a stretch but a good amount for the last prop request and we delivered. Let us see what yaw got cooking up already mayne!!!