MURDER DOG: MAC DRE COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2003
I just got back from tower records and swoped the Murder Dog with Mac Dre on the cover. Much love to Murder dog cause they did Dre right with this one. The cover is all dre, the got like a 5 page interview with his mom, interviews with the thizz nation, mac mall, the mob figaz. Dont miss out on this one! They showed much respect for the coldest MC to ever touch a mike... Rip dre

Apr 5, 2005
chase said:
I just got back from tower records and swoped the Murder Dog with Mac Dre on the cover. Much love to Murder dog cause they did Dre right with this one. The cover is all dre, the got like a 5 page interview with his mom, interviews with the thizz nation, mac mall, the mob figaz. Dont miss out on this one! They showed much respect for the coldest MC to ever touch a mike... Rip dre
What iss it?! Good looking with the info. I've been waiting for this to come out for the longest time!!! Woo Woo!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
UNFORTUNATLY I GOT THE SNITCHY CENT ONE OUT HERE IN NYC AND MY HOMIE IN THE BAY PICKED UP MURDERDOG YESTERDAY AND IT ALSO HAD SNITCHY ON IT. THE DRE COVER IS THE BEST MURDERDOG EVER DID. GOD BLESS MAC DRE AND HIS FAMILY

Jan 30, 2005
UPSTATE NICCA said:
is it the latest one ? i thought the newest issue had 50 snitch on the cover ? ? ?
Murderdog always comes with 2 covers. One undergound one mainstream. Just like when they had one out with yuk on the cover and one with T.I.