MULDER IS GONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
WHAT THE FUCK I JUSY WAS SAYIN TRADE ONE NOT 2 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCJIN AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ARE WE PULLIN A MARLINS FIRE SALE SHIT WE DIDNT EVEN WIN A RING AND WERE JUST DEALIN PEOPLE LIKE IT AINT NO THING...................for those whon dont knoiw mulder got delt to the cards for 2 pitchers and a catcher......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
damn, out of all the OAK pitchers i expected zito was the one to hit the road...who did mulder go with?how many yrs left on his contract...i know hudson had one year left so they got rid of him before he just left like everyon else whos ever played in OAK these past couple of yrs.

Apr 25, 2002
askG said:
damn, out of all the OAK pitchers i expected zito was the one to hit the road...who did mulder go with?how many yrs left on his contract...i know hudson had one year left so they got rid of him before he just left like everyon else whos ever played in OAK these past couple of yrs.
Hudson had 1 year, Mulder 2, Zito 2.

Apr 25, 2002
G-Dubb said:
Ask the 2004 Texas Rangers how far you can get with all hitting and no pitching
You don't have to tell me man, I watched the Seattle Marienrs beat the shit out of Texas for 4 years b/c of that. Still you can't begin to compare SEA's pitching w/ Texas. The pitching was the strength of this team for 7 years, last year wasn't so good but it will bounce back (Not like 2001 I admit, but it will bounce back).

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
seriously, hudson is one thing, but mulder was like the heart of the organization. he was my favorite pitcher in all of baseball...its like, i was gonna get season tickets, but now i dont know if want to. Fuck.

Eric Byrnes-"What? You've got to be kidding me?"