Much "Props" to the 2003 NBA Champs Sacramento Kings........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha, naw just fuckin wit yall!! I mean everyone knew that sac would dominate these old geezers!! And Nash said Stockton was the greatest PG ever, he has lost his mind!! Does the name Magic Johnson ring a bell?? Haha!! But yea I bet nitro almost shit his pants before he came in here and seen what i wrote, because he wants me to give the Fakers their props for bein up 3-2 to the lowly Wolves!! Haha, this is routine for the Kings, so naw no props to them, except for winnin the series in 5 games like I thought they would, while the Fakers are bein extened by the heavily underdog 4 seeded Wolves!! U know u are a heavy underdog when a team is favored to beat u on your own home court!! haha!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
KINGCZAR said:
Haha, naw just fuckin wit yall!! I mean everyone knew that sac would dominate these old geezers!! And Nash said Stockton was the greatest PG ever, he has lost his mind!! Does the name Magic Johnson ring a bell?? Haha!! But yea I bet nitro almost shit his pants before he came in here and seen what i wrote, because he wants me to give the Fakers their props for bein up 3-2 to the lowly Wolves!! Haha, this is routine for the Kings, so naw no props to them, except for winnin the series in 5 games like I thought they would, while the Fakers are bein extened by the heavily underdog 4 seeded Wolves!! U know u are a heavy underdog when a team is favored to beat u on your own home court!! haha!! GOT EM!!!
I don't want you to give the Lakers props. I just show the board that you are a biased person, that was my sole purpose. In fact, I would rather you not give them props, because it just shows everyone your opinion on the Lakers really has no meaning, like I have been saying all along. Stockton is one of the greatest PG's to ever play the game, top 5 in history thats for sure, don't hate.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dont hate on what???? If u mean Stockton, I was just speakin facts!! he ainr no greatest PG of alltime, if u call that hatin then sorry pal!!! But its the truth!! I dont know where he ranks, but its for damn sure it aint #1!!! That belongs to the Magic Man!!! So u tell me Im hatin now!! Cause if so then u must think Stockton is the greatest PG!!! Let it be known!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
I call you a hater therefore I think Stockton is the greatest of all time? What the fuck... do you read my posts, then go stab your Kobe poster on your wall thinking of ways to "got" me? Im pretty sure I didn't say anything about him being the best ever...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dude go back and read what u said!! U said u have been sayin all along that Stockton is "one" of the greatests PG's of alltime, so dont hate"!! So why would u tell me not to hate?? I never said Stockton wasnt "one" of the greatest PG's of a;;time, I just laughed when nash saud he was the best PG ever!! So thats why I asked u why u said dont hate!! I know Stockton is one of the greatest PG's but not the greatest!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
KINGCZAR said:
Dude go back and read what u said!! U said u have been sayin all along that Stockton is "one" of the greatests PG's of alltime, so dont hate"!! So why would u tell me not to hate?? I never said Stockton wasnt "one" of the greatest PG's of a;;time, I just laughed when nash saud he was the best PG ever!! So thats why I asked u why u said dont hate!! I know Stockton is one of the greatest PG's but not the greatest!! GOT EM!!!
Its because I remember Stocktons names has been thrown around on this board only a few times and recieved the same reaction from you every time, nothing good. So when you did it agin this time I said dont hate.