Mtv news number 1 mc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Come on now.........it's MTV and all their 13 year old viewers. WHo do you think they are going to pick? It's a miracle the dude from D4L didnt get the number one spot. At least I rank Jay-Z in the top 20.

Dec 9, 2005
I don't know...its not like anyone's lists would be the same anyways.

Thats why music is so dope...there is no right answer...its all subjective.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
people always argue about top 10 lists....everyones is always different.....and I think most would agree with having either pac or big at number 1 (I wouldn't, but hey) but I think everyone can agree that Jay Z can't be #1....he can be squeezed into the top 10, but people on the honorable mentions list are way better than him and deserve to be up there more than he ever will....how the fuck an andre 3000 not be on that list? not one person from the south at all is on there....and noone else besides him & face are mentioned....and only 2 west coast artists mentioned? and ice cube is one of them? ice cube definitely shouldn't be on there, not even in the honorable mentions....his contributions to hip hop were great and massive, but the man is not a lyricist.....ghostface as an honorable? please...take his name off that shit....I just think they should've replaced cube, kane & krs with some of the honorables, although I was pleased with them even mentioning them (except ghostface....dood doesn't even make sense unless its in a story form) seeing how 3 of my top 5 are on that list

Aug 11, 2003
Its all about the eastcoast.. and Promotions.. Whoever got thier faces on tv are the ones they put on the list.. Its lame

It sucks But in 5 years or so.. 50 fuckign homo Cents is gonna be on that fucking list. ( and Prob be put in the top 5) and the day that fucking happens.. Ill toss my fucking lynch Cd out my fucking window and start bumpin Country

Feb 6, 2006
datniggawilliam said:
Its all about the eastcoast.. and Promotions.. Whoever got thier faces on tv are the ones they put on the list.. Its lame

It sucks But in 5 years or so.. 50 fuckign homo Cents is gonna be on that fucking list. ( and Prob be put in the top 5) and the day that fucking happens.. Ill toss my fucking lynch Cd out my fucking window and start bumpin Country

hahaha your right

Aug 7, 2002
MTV DOESN'T NO SHIT ABOUT RAP PERIOD...THEY THINK 2PAC DA BEST RAPPER BUT HE'S REALLY THE MOST OVERRATED OF ALL TIME...JAY-Z ISN'T EVEN A TIGHT RAPPER TO ME