mt clemens heres me and tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
lol this dude got tatoos of tech n9ne and shit lol,,,someone tell him that tatoos are permanent and that he takes his obsession with tech a little too far. I love it when fans like Stan take it too far. Its hilarious. Hey Stan, go commit suicide now. Your nothing to Tech. And Tech is obviously everything to you. I would say to go commit suicide and end all the pain right now. lol your probably a fuckin juggalo cracker ass cracker. lol CAC

Oct 16, 2004
the bar code cross sounds like a good one but at least make it a small one and put it like on your upper arm that will be covered by a shirt.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9ne187 said:
heres some more pix they look like this cuz im using my web cam to copy them from a photo jealousy is an ugly thing aint it?hehehehe
ay ...how much tech charge you to suck the whole squad off?

i mean fa real dude..
you a square for gettn those tats on you like that..
god damn...i bet Tech gave you luv just outta feelin sorry for those kids in that pic..

what a shame..

straight up..

Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
Exactly...What a shame...And is supposed to get a tat of a person to show your appreciation to it but not to underestimate yourself. And there is no meaning of making a tatoo and have it covered forever. If you're goin to feel emparassed about it, don't do it at all. Bar code cross is tight though.

Jan 28, 2005
you guys are all peices of shit overly concerned with bashing people ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. Dude loves Tech's music, so he got some tats, big fuckin deal.

I dont see ya'll running around Tupac forums bashing motherfuckaz for having pac related tats.

Uh oh, I better stop before someone tries to check me and show how hard they are by saying things like I suck off all of strange musics dick or someshit.

get some god damn lives, for real. Some of you getting to be like, obsessive about bashing tech fans who you feel dont match up to your own standards.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
KillaClown said:
you guys are all peices of shit overly concerned with bashing people ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. Dude loves Tech's music, so he got some tats, big fuckin deal.

I dont see ya'll running around Tupac forums bashing motherfuckaz for having pac related tats.

Uh oh, I better stop before someone tries to check me and show how hard they are by saying things like I suck off all of strange musics dick or someshit.

get some god damn lives, for real. Some of you getting to be like, obsessive about bashing tech fans who you feel dont match up to your own standards.

must have a Tech Tat

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
KillaClown said:

You're right.....there is no need to sit here and bash people who get tattoos of tech n9ne's name and image on their body...or the name of his albums....or the date he was born....or the names of his children.

Most people would think that is silly and there is no reason to sit here and remind people of how silly we all think it is.

Personally I don't understand tattoos...I'll never get one. I just think though.....if people are tatting the names of their favorite rappers on their skin....why not favorite actor? Or athlete?

Ooop....nevermind....I'm sure there are plenty of rednecks with #3 Dale Earnhardt tats on their arms.

Anyway....I agree this topic has run it's course.....no need to keep bashing. Eventhough nobody said shit about it for 3 days until this guy popped up to defend the other guy.

Jan 28, 2005
I do have a tatoo of a beloved comedian/actress/reporter and her daughter across my back.

JOAN AND MELISSA RIVERS 4 LIFE

Ill upload pics next week....