Mr.Lil Malik Hershey Loc (Illegal/Death Row)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R36643Phan

Tru333SouLJAH
Nov 14, 2021
youtube.com
"My Rhymes hit hard like PCP till I die DPGC"
Malik aka Hershey Loc is cousin of Bigger Snoop Dogg & was a member of the successful kid rap duo "Illegal" with Jamal. The Album went more towards the east sound wise.Products by Diamond D, Buckwild, Erick Sermon).

Later Malik joined Death Row Records appeared on "Doggustye", "Dogg Food" Warren Gs 2 Solos, ater signed with E 40 Sic Wid It Records appeared on compilations. Later he released "MalikbEmperor: Da Game Needs Me" with very weak production and a lil bow wow diss 😂.Mostly trash.

Then went away from the scene while Jamal of Illegal stick with EPMD, Def Squad, Busta).

Malik even recorded with 2Pac on "There U Go (OG)" while Pac was on DR.

His Verse was Sack and rapped sloppy but on some Tracks his flowers & styles straight fiyah.
Check Freestyle with Daz x Nate & The DOC or Warren G "What's Next".

DRR didn't really put him on and at the same time there was beef brewing about competition between hershey Locc & then Li Bow Wow. Neither got put on.

Any Information?

I know there was Interview w him but the intervieer wasnt that great with right questios and malkk said he plans t release (digital?) "There u go" w Pac.