Mr.kee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2003
I dont Know why this foo even rap with scraps if they dissing him to cause one of my home boys brought a cd of some foo named mr.d and he said on his track fuck mr.kee,darkroom, and northern ghetto boys

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

I DONT KNOW WHATZ UP WIT MR.KEE I STILL GOT LUV 4 THA FOO BUT WHEN DAT FOO SAY HE DONT BANG HE LYIN HIS AZZ OFF CAUZE HE FROM HAMP.AKA H-TOWN DATZ A NORTENO CLICK OFF 24TH STREET IN FRISCO EVEN ON KAZAA U CAN GET DIS 1 SONG IZ OFF THA I.T.P.G. I DONT KNOW THA NAME OF IT BUT IT JUST SAYZ I.T.P.G. IN DAT SONG HE SAYZ "THA DEVIL IN THA BLUE DRESS TRIED 2 PUT A STOP 2 THA H-TOWN GRIND" WATCH DOWLOAD IT AND FIND OUT 4 UR SELF

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
FOR THE LAST MUTHAFUCKIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEE DOES NOT AND HAS NOT EVER BANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL NEED TO KILL ALL THIS BULLSHIT....REAL TALK..... THIS IS NASTY NATE POSTING UP AND NOT C-4..... IM SPEAKIN ON THIS CAUSE I KNOW KEE AND HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR A FEW AND IN THE TIME I'VE KNOWN HIM HE HAS NEVER BANGED.....YES HE IS FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AND IS LATIN BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A NORTENO...... YES HE IS FROM HAMP AND HAMP IS A NORTENO SET BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT HE BANGS....IF YA MOM LIVED ON HAMP WOULD SHE BE A NORTENA? THINK ABOUT WHAT U TYPE BEFORE U DO IT....AND JUST OUTTA CURIOSITY WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO U IF HE BANGED OR NOT?

Apr 25, 2002
exactly C-4...
Kee keeps his shit real...and when you see him workin with surenos? i ain't seen that...
and MR.D is one sureno, not all of them...so if kee did do tracks with surenos, how would Mr.D saying fuck him affect anything?

oh my sister shares a backyard with Big block projects in HP...is she from big block lol

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that was not C-4 that posted that, go back and read it agan, that was Nasty Nate, get it straight

that's real shit though, Kee is not a banger, he'll tell u straight up himself

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
GO LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW ON THIS WEB SITE AND HE SAY IT HIMSELF IN HIS OWN WORDS....

AND FOR THE RECORD KEE HAS NEVER RAPPED WIT A SURENO...

IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT... GO LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW FOR LESS THEN 5 MINUTES AND KEE SAY IT HIMSELF... TELL A FRIEND..

KEE DOES NOT BANG FOR NO COLOR OR NO DIRECTION... HE IS FROM NOR CAL AND RESPECTS THE GAME BUT DOES NOT BANG...

Aug 6, 2002
I know Im gonna get attacked but oh well and for the record I heard the interview and all. I know he dont bang. but some of you have to realize that to nortenos some feel strange of the path kee came from. Bottom line that is what it is about, it isnt that they need to hear the interview or read a post, some enes are left with confusion.

Check it
He is from nor cal, more importantly a norteno part..... he dont bang cool I can respect that. But at the same time I picked up "penitentary chances'' from Darkroom and saw him on the video on the song 'marijuana dream' so naturally I thought he was norte. plus on the first darkroom he is on their. I go pick up his cd and it has 14kt dream, usually ppl talk about platnium over gold, them if they talk about gold its usually 24kt.

All I am saying is that ppl feel it is dumb to think that kee is norte or still bring it up. At the same time they must realize that all the things stated above combined is a bit much to for some ppl to be satisfied with a simple answer of " he said he doesnt so live with it"
I myself realize he dont bang, but at the same time for the reasons stated above I thought he did. He's after a paperchase and I believe he has what it takes to do it. I personally dont think it is dumb for ppl to be still confused with if kee is norte or not, I mean ppl should just explain that he isnt and give direction to the interview. Too many times ppl act like there is no reason for ppl to be confused and that is not the case.

Nov 27, 2002
I'll say this for everyone that has a question for Kee,get off your computer an go ask him in person.
i know hella people on here from the bay or tha valley,or if Kee in a concert go to tha concert an ask him all your questions.
you may not see it but by Kee not being online or posting on this board yall kinda are hating on him,he aint here to defend himself.
look i aint stickin up for Kee its just if he aint a NORTE rida then leave it at that,let him do his damn thang,if i was Kee id give a fuck what anyone says as long as my paper keeps commin in fuck it.
An dont you think if Kee was Norteno and he rapped wit scraps,you dont think homiez in frisco would not mop his ass up.
an all what Kee is getting is that same thing that happens to non bangin homies that kick it wit bangers "guilty by association",an leme tell you i got plenty of homies in tha bay that done been seen wit me n tha homies kickin it then later on sum scraps see them solo an hit them up an of course homie gonna say he dont bang,cause they dont but you think scraps care? hell nah.

Jan 21, 2003
Yall niggaz want that kee 2 really bang norte ? dont worry bout what other niggaz are doin worry bout yo own mothafuckin selfz thiz chat is 2 talk bout our artist but yall soundin like some bitchez drinkin a cup of tea you know them chismosa'z . i dont know kee at all . but he said what he had 2 said n thatz it . everyone is entitled 2 their own .

Aug 6, 2002
I think d.e. has to re read my post. cause I was talking about homeboys that dont have the benifet of the internet. not the ones posting on here. I have read the interviews and heard the one on line.

All I was saying was that why does everyone get all excited, of course now that it has been stated and ppl on line should know he doesnt bang norte. but even when it wasnt clear ppl were acting all suprised when ppl first asked.

and reword the question, If I saw my girl with you leaving a motel, picking up her skirt, fixing her lipstick, would I think you was fucking??? then yeah. there are to many coincidences for me to think otherwise.

you see there are alot of reasons that nortenos assume different from the thruth and it is cause all the eerie coincidences I stated above, cause all of them togethe is what causes confusing.

Thats what my statement was about.

May 18, 2002
Fuck the bullshit !

Was the deal Dutch! I'm jus glad ta see ya'll Fortune-Ent's out here in Fort Campbell, KY! I jus now today got a hold of your album (The Peace Keeper). Aint had a chance ta bump it yet but I'm sure it'll be heat...It'l come in handy too when we roll out ta IRAQ ta bust on these Camel Jocks! Wish us luck! We packed up and ready ta roll within the month! Anyways, I don't know if u remember but I was the one that asked about a re-release of (F.E. The Saga Continues) remasterd and all the studio hook ups? Is that a possibility or was that a done deal? U said it ur self wit just the right master'n and studio time it had the feel'n of a Bay Area Classic! So was the deal I'm down ta put money on it once again! Who'z feel'n me?