MR. DOCTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
DAMN, I was the first to hate on the cat, but I gave it a listen its a sicc album. It aint no Settrippin, but it aint tryin to be. I'l cop it no doubt. HAHA I even feel the joint with 50 wow

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
thats a real nicca right here!!!!

Sentenced said:
DAMN, I was the first to hate on the cat, but I gave it a listen its a sicc album. It aint no Settrippin, but it aint tryin to be. I'l cop it no doubt. HAHA I even feel the joint with 50 wow

you here this dude. this dude is a real cat right here. he eattin his words and comes back to tell the truth about it. much love to you Sentenced, all i can hope for is that their are others as real as you.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Jul 27, 2004
"i heard of him. but they only one Green-Eyes you know. I checked soundscan on dude. lightweight pimpin." - green eyez (contacts)

i'll be sure to tell him that , i'm sure him and the 92nd st Inglewood Family Gangsters will be overjoyed

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So Vicious Tho said:
"i heard of him. but they only one Green-Eyes you know. I checked soundscan on dude. lightweight pimpin." - green eyez (contacts)

i'll be sure to tell him that , i'm sure him and the 92nd st Inglewood Family Gangsters will be overjoyed

yeah you go TELL you bitch, you punk. you TELL him that Mr. Green-Eyes said that shit Snitch. you broke muthafuccin punk bitch.

good lookin out nutt.

Jul 27, 2004
lol good lookin out for wut? nut ridin? lol

punk ass nigga dont get slapped over a message board u dont wanna funk with nobody thats 10 levels above yo mr "snitch" doctor cheerleadin ass , this fool got the nerve to talk about snitchin loll gottdam some muthafucaz aint got no shame

youngnutt lol thats a funny name for a even funnier fake ass crip claimin shit in orange county u's a fucin joke lil rookie suckin dick on a message board aint gon get u stripes

Apr 25, 2002
after listenin to the album a lil more..i gotta say there is a few tracks that are pretty tight..overall im still a lil bit disapointed as far as content and delivery go..its alotta lovey dovey type of songs..thats just personally not my kinda thing(tho a few of them are tight like the beach boys track is coo) and at times docs rhyme schemes aint movin me..this is my honest opinion no haterade or biased involved...overall judgment..its a coo album..def somethin i would bump but not a classic

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
thats your opinion!!!!!!!!!!

Mtown Criminal said:
^^ ohyea to add..i like the idea of the skits breakin down each time frame and shit that was happenin in docs life..goes good with the "documentary" vibe of the album

but well respected opinion i might add. thanks Mtown for your thoughts. Did you buy the album?
however this is already a classic album by Doc and it only been out 2 days. Even from Doc he says it's a classic and he also says the best album he's ever done. that's the same feelings we get from fans and people that love his work.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
now on too this TELLIN ASS NICCA!!!!!!!!

So Vicious Tho said:
lol good lookin out for wut? nut ridin? lol

punk ass nigga dont get slapped over a message board u dont wanna funk with nobody thats 10 levels above yo mr "snitch" doctor cheerleadin ass , this fool got the nerve to talk about snitchin loll gottdam some muthafucaz aint got no shame

youngnutt lol thats a funny name for a even funnier fake ass crip claimin shit in orange county u's a fucin joke lil rookie suckin dick on a message board aint gon get u stripes

SO TELL ME DID YOU TELL YET, CAUSE I'M PREPARING FOR YOUR SCARY ASS BITCH!!!!!!!! I GOT THE CONDOMS OUT THE VASELINE, AND I GOT THE HEAD GEAR FOR YOU LIKE THE MOVIE "PULP FICTION" you gonna slap me, dude i'm 10 levels over you. i don't slap, punk i collect loud mouth, shit talkin, "i wanna be a gangster so bad i will talk hard on the internet" jaw bones. your the next victim. i will teach you about tellin.

Doc snitchin is all heresay, but you bitch, you admitted it. you should work in a bank cause you a TELLER. SO VICIOUS THO what kind of shit is that?????? are you vicious for this COCK you slut????

Apr 25, 2002
@green eyes...no i havent copped the album yet...but i DO plan on gettin it in the near future.

and believe me..i have been a Doc supporter since about 97.....Setrip'n bloccstyle is one of my fav albums.....AN ALL TIME CLASSIC AND A NOTCH UNDER HIS BELT..no doubt whatsoever...but im just bein real....this album just aint really in the direction of music i prefer...i still support Doc as an artist and always look forward to his new releases