"Mr Doctor - Documentary" ALBUM SNIPPETS UP NOW !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Good shit Wrecc, let em know killa.

BigWrecc - LSE said:
"Mr Doctor - Documentary" ALBUM SNIPPETS UP NOW !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
IM NOT EVEN GONNA SAY ANYTHING.........PEEP THE TRACKS THEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES....

www.cdbaby.com/mrdoctor

Did you get the package? how did you like that t-shirt main.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Jun 24, 2003
I aint feelin tha cd at all. I have now givin up on Mr.Doctor. I admit its better than hes past 2 or 3 cds but Id never think of buyin it.Nuff said. One question Why dont he Rep tha Garden Blocc anymore?.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
TYSON, AND CAMBIE

tyson said:
I aint feelin tha cd at all. I have now givin up on Mr.Doctor. I admit its better than hes past 2 or 3 cds but Id never think of buyin it.Nuff said. One question Why dont he Rep tha Garden Blocc anymore?.
you muthafuccas is some wierd people. the blocc shit is dead shit. it's all different now. this is the new shit. get wit it or don't. that is your opinion so don't change up.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE....SHIT'S HOT....EVEN THAT BEACH BOYS TRACK, IT'S CLEAN....FEELIN IT.....MY PATNA ARSEN RIPPING THAT SHIT TOO....YO GREEN EYES MANE, IT'S SPELLED "MISTA CANE", HAHAHAHA IT'S ALL GOOD THO MANE.....GOOD LUCK WIT THE PROJECT.

WHO'S DISTRIBUTING THIS BY THA WAY?

Sep 1, 2003
garbage.....doc sold out an got the commerial features but yet he didn't even get any decent beats ? lmao

an chargin 21.95 list price ? Rofl....

this album aint even worth dln

waccccck........

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
what up homie.

RODZILLA said:
ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE....SHIT'S HOT....EVEN THAT BEACH BOYS TRACK, IT'S CLEAN....FEELIN IT.....MY PATNA ARSEN RIPPING THAT SHIT TOO....YO GREEN EYES MANE, IT'S SPELLED "MISTA CANE", HAHAHAHA IT'S ALL GOOD THO MANE.....GOOD LUCK WIT THE PROJECT.

WHO'S DISTRIBUTING THIS BY THA WAY?

that is how's it's spelled. i guess you made a mistake, probably on that coo-coo dust. lol get at me homey.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
fucc the list price

Reptile said:
garbage.....doc sold out an got the commerial features but yet he didn't even get any decent beats ? lmao

an chargin 21.95 list price ? Rofl....

this album aint even worth dln

waccccck........

the album sells for 17.00 fag. you could only wish to even make a album. say what you want but seriously your a fuccin dick riden whore, BITCH.

YOUNGNUTT ROAST THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE HOMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Jun 28, 2002
Speck on the tracks you can't lose! This album is tight shit, lyrics,beats,creativity are on deck. These streets and the song wit the rock group die trying are the hardest cuts. Respect where its do, this is a good album.(i know tough to believe I'd say that huh)lol . Not really though dog I keeps it right. There was time energy and money put into this project and it shows.

Tre-8

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
on the real, this doesn't sound as bad as i expected it to, some of it's pretty coo...but damn these flowz??? borinG, but most commercial shit bores me these days...so if that's what y'all were GoinG for, it worked...it's an album that can sell if marketed riGht..I just wuld never be able to tell this is Westcoast if i wasn't from the Westcoast...these features sound a little stranGe too, i mean the raps are coo, but just he mixdown or somethin

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

M-1 said:
on the real, this doesn't sound as bad as i expected it to, some of it's pretty coo...but damn these flowz??? borinG, but most commercial shit bores me these days...so if that's what y'all were GoinG for, it worked...it's an album that can sell if marketed riGht..I just wuld never be able to tell this is Westcoast if i wasn't from the Westcoast...these features sound a little stranGe too, i mean the raps are coo, but just he mixdown or somethin

Fool you been sayin that shit along time ago. you just a fuccin hater PUNK FUCC m-1. Nobody else is sayin shit about the mix down but you. WHAT ARE YOU A MIX/MASTERER DOCTOR shit man you sound like a fuccin idiot. Keep your internet hole shut, buy the album and study the fucc out of it okay mix/master expert.

Tre-8 spoke real shit right now. TRE AIN'T SAID SHIT ABOUT THE MIX AND HE HAS ALBUMS OUT. LETS ASK TRE-8: is there anything wrong with the mix on the features part, or does it sound adequate to you?????????????????????
Thanks for the post Tre-8 and I'm sure we will be doing something soon.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
This album is tight too me. Haters can eat a dick. The only reason yall dont like it is cause it aint blocc shit and I agree with Green Eyez. that blocc shit is dead. Be happy he aint got no Big Hollis beats on this shit or even worse totally produced by hollis lol.