MR.DOC "send me an angel" WTF WUZ THAT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
$

$idewayzzz

this is old news but styll wut tha fucc wuz he doin tryin to go mainstream on us , and why would he be so ignorant to do a song like that , i hope someone shit on em after that , and wuznt there a video for it , that mustve succd dicc cuz no one talks about it

setripin wuz his ticket but he fuccd it all up , is it possible for him to make a come bacc , i dont even really care at this point

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Dude, didnt somebody mention a lil somethin 2 you about

"Less postn, more reading"

???

You got an unreal amount of pagez to read through on thiz site. Spend a month on it, ya'know. There iz so much you can learn, and you wont have to ask near az many Qz either.

READMOREPOSTLESS

D.A.M.

Apr 26, 2002
$idewayzzz said:
this is old news but styll wut tha fucc wuz he doin tryin to go mainstream on us , and why would he be so ignorant to do a song like that , i hope someone shit on em after that , and wuznt there a video for it , that mustve succd dicc cuz no one talks about it

setripin wuz his ticket but he fuccd it all up , is it possible for him to make a come bacc , i dont even really care at this point
i dunno, i wuz feelin that "angel" tracc by mr. doctor. i thought that shit had hella passion. fold.

A

askgarcia

poet said:
Dude, didnt somebody mention a lil somethin 2 you about

"Less postn, more reading"

???

You got an unreal amount of pagez to read through on thiz site. Spend a month on it, ya'know. There iz so much you can learn, and you wont have to ask near az many Qz either.

READMOREPOSTLESS

D.A.M.
no shit...ive noticed that half of his posts are instigations between beefs and the other half are just plain bullshit...i reccomend you just read and stop posting.

May 17, 2002
i thought the shit was tight...............niggas soner or later gotta reach out, gotta expand n hit new hights in the game.............just my opinion......msane.....unda da influence

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
wes up msane

where you at ...im over here in this post punk'n this lil dude named sykkko

you better let a nigga know somthin about yo boy.......

ohthat angle shit I was talking on the begining of it ...allways thought it was stupid....never did like dat gay shit

c-lim...but ya now gotta do what you gotta do...:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Send me an Angle.... is aiiiiiiiiiight.... not really a slumpa'

my fav cut from that album....gotta be "THE WAY I LOCC"...or "JOY RIDE".....and that song when slim talks bout tha kids "whoever heard of sum clean germs".....thats songs sluuuuuuuuumpin

May 5, 2002
SEND ME DOWN AN ANGEL I WAS FEELING IT HOMEBOY I THOUGHT THE TRACK WAS HOT. YOU PROBALY CAN'T FEEL IT CUZ YOU AIN'T NEVER EXPERIENCED NOTHING LIKE IT B4