Mr.Bomber

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Scheme...that's the homie right there, he lives a couple blocks away from me, used to live right down the street.

Anyway, he doesn't have a solo yet...As you know he is on Blac 2 Da Bone and he is also featured on my album GAME THEORY.

We were set to make a group album but that never happened, YET!! We do have an arsenal of tracks though that we recorded between 1998 and 2001.

Apr 25, 2002
Sydal
thanks for tha info dogg. you need to get back in tha studio and bump out that group album haha, na.but wasnt your album up on NothernRidaz, im tryin to peep that track your talkin about.im feelin his flows..he still sound tha same?

that 'California heat' album was on tha inside cover of Blacs album..listed hella artists, too bad it didnt drop

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^
You're tellin me playa. We had this song on CALIFORNIA HEAT called WE BE SAV'S, and I swear it was one of the sickest fuckin songs on that album. Oh well though. We may work something out to where the Playaz & Thugz Alliance drops an album, but I can't see it anytime soon since we're working on an album with my group P.O.F, an album with Assassin & LiferDef, an all original, all exclusive free mixtape, and another solo album for me.

I can get you 2 songs that I did with him, one is on my album and one didn't make the cut, so it's completely unreleased and it will NEVER be released. Holla back mayne.