MPC2000XL?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2002
I dont know if this is the right forum or not, but hopefully someone might be able to help me out, or at least be able to redirect me......Heres my issue:
I just got 32 Megs of RAM to max out my MPC's memory, but the only problem is, i'm not sure exactly how to install it .... i was told by the dude at Guitar Center that i was supposed to take apart the MPC and slide the memory cards into it, but he seemed like he didnt know what the fuck he was talking about...since he didnt even know what the MPC was when i first directed the question to him....so if anyone has an MPC or has done this before....please enlighten me....

and dont tell me to read the manual because i cant find it......plus i cant read

Thanks....

II
Ainz

May 8, 2004
Its under the bottom plat of the MPC, There are i think 3 little slots ,and the cards should go right in.Its been a minute since i had the 2000, but its hella easy.

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
what he said

yeah, i ain't the most competent person when it comes to electronics but installing the memory takes about 10 minutes. it's just like simms memory on a pc. It only really goes in one way and it snaps in place. if your not sure about it then find one of your homies who knows about installing memory in a pc and they could do it pretty easy. if you need more help pm me and i'll get my manual and tell you exactly what it says.

Nov 11, 2002
Thanks

I know how to install memory cards....i just wasnt sure if i was actually supposed to unscrew the whole thing or what.... i didnt want to take the thing apart and fuck it all up.... ..or void a warranty ya know

I'll give it a shot this weekend...thanks for the replies...

Ainz