Most Suprisisng Releases So Far ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
what has been the most suprising releases to yall this year, both good & bad. here are mine:

GOOD:
a-wax - "65 g'z in a jordan briefcase"
c-bo - "west coast mafia"
b-legit - "hard 2 b-legit"
jt the bigga figga - "hustle relentless"
jt presents - "nas & the game"

BAD:
baby face assassins
ap.9 - "world wide mob figa"

May 10, 2002
Ive had a ephiny today...i realized...out of ALL the albums ive purchased this year...the best ones...are mainstream albums(more or less)...im trippin...ive been so anti mainstream for years...and Bay and Nor Cal to the fullest..but to me,the independents are really doini it for me as much any more...

Anyways....

Ive been SLAMMIN this new Xzibit....tight as fuck,shocked the shit out me fa sho...cus i havent really given X the time of day..but ive been sleepin..

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
NAS-Lost Tapes-very solid cd....thought it was gonna be garbage, need to get it if you don't have it already

Aug 16, 2002
yung-g said:
[B"BAD:
baby face assassins
ap.9 - "world wide mob figa" [/B]

I was gonna grab that baby faced assasins the othr day too! why is it garbage the beats , flows or what??

here are my choices

Good:

UZI- Deadly Weapon: this Cd is fuccin raw dont sleep on it!
Scoob Nitty- Blac Tony Montana- More Heat from the Starz
A-wax-65 G'z
C-bo- Westcoast Mafia: Every Fuccin Tracc is heat!

Garbage:

EMOE-Ghetto Gospel
Trick Daddy- Thug Holiday

Apr 26, 2002
good:

baby s.

bad:

scarface
keitarocc (if u c this, stay far away from it. garbage)

i liked the plague and tech nina but i wouldn't cosider it "surprised". fold.

Jun 13, 2002
Re: Re: Most Suprisisng Releases So Far ??

Rican Gotti said:

I was gonna grab that baby faced assasins the othr day too! why is it garbage the beats , flows or what??
it was kinda both, but they came coo on the flows (on certain songs). the production wasn't solid at all. i thought the album would be like tha hardest this year, and it was str8 garbgae. lol

May 29, 2002
man, people be trippin. AP9 was cool as fuk to me. It wasnt as good as headhotz but it wasnt close to a disapointment.

good:
all of the done deal releases
ap9 wwmf
e40
cbo wcm
jacka

bad:
I only buy good shit