most KNOWN sac release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
Anything from Black Market Records, AWOL Records, Death Trap Records, Fahrenheit Records, Bloc Star Entertainment, Bayside Distribution, Siccmade Muzicc, Madesicc Muzicc, Solar Music Group, and Black Armor Records.
do you just google shit as soon as someone posts a thread about Sac/Dago rap?? you truly dont know shit about shit. Siccmade/Madesicc are one in the same. Blocstar aint released shit thats been most "known" just because its Raided. I dont even think you know all the artists that were on AWOL or Blackmarket back in the early 90's, because if you did you would know that the only artists out here that have made any kinda dent in the industry from Sac have been from those 2 labels alone...so your whole generalization of all the above named labels proves you dont know shit....just bein honest (sorry MacDre04 didnt mean to ruffle ya bf's feathers)

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
do you just google shit as soon as someone posts a thread about Sac/Dago rap?? you truly dont know shit about shit. Siccmade/Madesicc are one in the same. Blocstar aint released shit thats been most "known" just because its Raided. I dont even think you know all the artists that were on AWOL or Blackmarket back in the early 90's, because if you did you would know that the only artists out here that have made any kinda dent in the industry from Sac have been from those 2 labels alone...so your whole generalization of all the above named labels proves you dont know shit....just bein honest (sorry MacDre04 didnt mean to ruffle ya bf's feathers)
you the one always flirtin with the guy not me. its funny how mad you get though

Props: Mixerr
Sep 16, 2011
I would say DRS - Gangsta Lean

Even tho' the underground would all know Season of the Siccness and C-Bo's older shit that DRS - Gangsta Lean was played in heavy rotation for a year on MTV and Radio. I remember seeing that video at the end of "Entertainment Tonight" when I was a kid and was shocked because that show was for old people lol.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I would say DRS - Gangsta Lean

Even tho' the underground would all know Season of the Siccness and C-Bo's older shit that DRS - Gangsta Lean was played in heavy rotation for a year on MTV and Radio. I remember seeing that video at the end of "Entertainment Tonight" when I was a kid and was shocked because that show was for old people lol.
Yes, that one was popular at the time. But it's mostly forgotten now while there are still plenty of people who remember Season Of Da Siccness

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Season for sure, but i remember at the time Loaded was getting alot of hype. Unforgiven or Xorcist maybe. I didnt really hear about C-bo until All Eyez On Me. Wasnt club neauvou from sac as well? My mom was telling me they were pretty big back in the day

Props: Mixerr