Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
this game is aight....i think its better than carbon...but its similar to carbon....better knoquest mode, but its juts like karbon but only wit all charatcers except chameleon...make sure u read some of the reviews online befo gettn it

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
TBo01 said:
this game is aight....i think its better than carbon...but its similar to carbon....better knoquest mode, but its juts like karbon but only wit all charatcers except chameleon...make sure u read some of the reviews online befo gettn it
i like how his guy thought carbon was a mortal kombat game and even when as far as to spell it "karbon" to make it seem more believable,hahhaah

...but you are right,they are very similar.

Aug 24, 2006
Jake said:
i like how his guy thought carbon was a mortal kombat game and even when as far as to spell it "karbon" to make it seem more believable,hahhaah

...but you are right,they are very similar.
lol..

Apr 7, 2006
MKA is the shit... You can easily find it on sale for 30... Every komabatant that's ever appeared in any previous MK (including bosses) is available... The best feature is the Kreat a Fighter mode... My fighter, Lord Buku looks real sic and I hooked him up wit sum potent moves and combs... Thanks to Kreat a Fighter, my gurl made her own karacter and now this is her favorite game as well.. she even does fatalities! I bought the premium version for 50 and bought the normal version for my cuzin for 30.... Highly recommended