more good new for tha bay E-40's listenin party mtv 2nite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Yeah it was short but it was fuckin sick. I expected them to cut out all the yay area shit and just show a little e40 and all lil jon and shit. But nah they had E40 up on there like "WE THE ORIGINATORS OF SLANG POPPIN OUR COLLAS AND THIS WHOLE SWAGGER! YEE!" and they played a clip of tell me when to go...they played the best part "i dont bump mainstream i bump underground cause all that other shit is sugarcoated & watered down". Yup let them squares know. And they actually showed niggas getting dummy and e40 yellin "YAY AREA NIGGA!" He had a mean mug on too lol. Shit was all good though. Finally.

May 31, 2005
my dumbass was bullshittin and only caught the last second of it, ima check mtv.com to see if i could see it online or some shit

Dec 19, 2005
yea that shit was clean...just seen it a little while ago. i was thinkin when the showed sway i was like "damn maybe this gon be about the bay." then tell me when to go start playin and i got hella juiced...niggas really goin dumb and everything. it was good shit...short but good.

Aug 23, 2005
yo i just came back from that shit and let me tell you this. the bay area is back. for something like this to be seen from niggas on the east coast is huge for us... even e rock and franzen had been going dum in front of these dudes... someone told e rock that it was very smiliar to the first time they seen someone "throw bows" when they never understood the movement in the A. THE BAY IS BACK! NEW YORK KNEW WHEN TO GO!