MONEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2009
www.myspace.com
I decided to post about something that everyone would care about. MONEY.

It seems as if there just isn't enough to go around any more. Those who were doing "okay" before are now struggling, and those who were struggling are now in a serious mess. Too many people are turning to getting drunk and high every night just so they can go to sleep because the stress is killn them.

In a recent forum we discussed "How to sell cds on the street" but in this one I just wanted to open the floor for "How to make money" in general. Selling drugs is great, but thats not for everybody. I want to hear some good ideas on how to make your music and what you like to do profitable.

And lets face it, even if music is what you love to do, if your serious about it and you want to take it somewhere you have to invest money and time into it. A hobby is'nt fun when it busts your wallet and challenges your rent.

Thats another good point, when do you go from being a poker player, to an addictive gambler? Because a lot of these artist are just digging a whole they wont ever get out of. Hoping to get lucky.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
Ray Liotta in the film blow said it best man

"Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you're gonna be up again. But life goes on. Remember that. Money isn't real George. It doesn't matter. It only seems like it does."

when you understand what he's saying... not just intellectually... but to your core... life will be much more enjoyable my friend.