MONEY OR RESPECT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I think it's irrelevent... Respect comes on all levels from all sorts of people, as of now all us underground cats can do is command respect from folks in the town... If any one of us came up I think the object of the game would have changed and we would be trying to gain the respect of everybody in the industry as well as our fans. Be who you are, be real and can't nobody say shit... and if they do run there mouths and say shit, it don't matter... People say shit because they aren't doing shit and don't wanna see the next man doing more than themselves. The secret to the game is to get paid and command respect at the same time. You can do it, I know you can... all you gotta do is be yourself, make music, and pay no mind to haters who are going to say shit to say it.

Aug 31, 2002
bonohology

Broke cat... I been there..
Paid... been... been there./..

jus the difference of those 2. Broke cat is striving.
Being paid works both ways- being greedy wit money or he's feedin the needy..

To get Respect, avoid being around negative environment-Gossip,jealousy,selling dope killing the community, point blank no respect...

"A tongue can break a bone" Bible.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Realistically, I don't see myself making that much money from music anyways, I do it for the passion and love, so any respect I get will definetly get me further....I would never trade my struggles. But in the other hand, we all got bills that need to be paid, we all got family to support, you know, so, Im not sure right now. I do know respect is a big thing in my life and my line of work.

Jul 1, 2003
First comes the money. Then you get the power and respect.
If you got all this you will face.. hate, envy, jelousy, greed, plots and semes agianst your teams.. Resulting in WAR. I dont think i could choose the way it comes.. As i see it this is the code.