Monday Night RAW 6/20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Only thing i find hilarious is everyone keeps saying oh Del Rio is gonna get the belt and like I've been saying all along is dude just dont got it. Seems to me Punk is the one thats gonna finally get a push again which is well deserved. Other then that i feel like i watched 3 hours of nothing

Nov 24, 2003
1° CM Punk is done after the next PPV in his hometown

2° Supa Cena and Supa Orton bore me to hell.... they modern day 80's fuking Hogan after MITB i'm gonna take some break from this shit

Feb 8, 2003
Only thing i find hilarious is everyone keeps saying oh Del Rio is gonna get the belt and like I've been saying all along is dude just dont got it. Seems to me Punk is the one thats gonna finally get a push again which is well deserved. Other then that i feel like i watched 3 hours of nothing
Punk is not winning the belt from cena at money in the bank if he didnt renew his contract. only way he will do that if he resigned a new contract and its a suprise and work. theres no way in hell vince is gonna let anyone walk out his company with a wwe belt especially world. why do u think they screwed bret hart in 1997 bc he wanted to leave wwe with the belt. vince not going for that bc thats a smack in the face. honestly i think cm resigned but working a storyline now.

Jan 18, 2006
I actually forgot about his contract situation and am already knowen he would never leave with a belt but it would be strange now that hes finally getting a title shot again for him to walk away from the company

Nov 24, 2003
Punk will probably take a long time off the company, he 32 and i don't see him let it go forever.... not yet

Leaving in his hometown in Chicago is a classy way to leave cause Cena will bebooed out of the building

Nov 14, 2002
I guess...

Maybe this is a weird move where he's the Raw GM? I'll grasp at fuckin' straws until I see it go down that he's just GONE.

Obviously though, you have to wonder about the ROH sale and TV deal...

May 6, 2009
Either way this storyline should be pretty entertaining. Like Jim Ross said, Im not going to over examine things and just enjoy the next few Monday Night Raw's.

Feb 8, 2003
punk gonna take couple months off to rest his body and do other shit in life.he will be back soon. honestly im glad they doing this storyline my only questions though are they still gonna work something with him and austin or is they gonna do the mason ryan angle by making him cost punk the belt. If u ask me I think its a work now