Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
This COD5 is fun, the entire family likes it haha, its like a new way of communication forget cell phones just hop on cod and talk to relatives and friends while you kill em. Split screen online would be fun too. And more zombie levels, zombies is so fun tho.

Edit...hmm, yeah they won't have zombies in the new one huh

Mar 5, 2006
this shit gona b nuts i dontm wanna wait for holiday season...................thse games are fucking sick on PC ive jiust recently playyed them on pc and omggggggg.

Sep 28, 2002
i never picked up any cod but i really want to get into this one... i just started getting into first person shooters and cod4 is still to expensive for me... its still like 60 bucks... gay...

May 4, 2002

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
You telling me you don't want none of that shit I stated in COD4 Modern Warfare 2? Your fukin nutz or just plain hating.
I think adding vehicles would be the worst thing they could possibly to this game. Fuck vehicles,they kill balance. ts called PREFERENCE,not hating

Oct 30, 2006
Yeah...I would have bought WaW but they didn't change enough and it didn't innovate enough for me to buy it for $60. The one thing I like about WaW, not War at War like a lot of people have been saying but World at War was unleashing dogs instead of the helicopter.

Nothing better than getting a 7 kill streak and hear the dogs come barking. But yeah COD:MW2 is going to be great.

Jan 18, 2006
fuck vehicles in COD, they make the maps hella bigger cuz of it and its harder to find to enemys cuz of it. I like vehicles in Socom but thats a totally different game

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I think adding vehicles would be the worst thing they could possibly to this game. Fuck vehicles,they kill balance. ts called PREFERENCE,not hating
Alright I can see that become a problem but not if its done right., but what about a Theater and a Split screen for both MP and single player campaign? Some Weather elements? The rest of that post must of went through your heads.

I would not want to play a new Modern Warfare that is the same shit as the old one. Someone mentioned going up trees and other shit that sounded dope like playing dead and additional perks. That's the type of shit I want in innovation in the new one. Fuck keeping it the same for these n00bs that can't keep up.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so i finally played halo 3 for the first time online like last week (since im a ps3 owner)

its the fucking crappiest game that ever crapped

gears of war 2 is sick though!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
so i finally played halo 3 for the first time online like last week (since im a ps3 owner)

its the fucking crappiest game that ever crapped

gears of war 2 is sick though!
What game mode did you play? Team Slayer (Radar),Team Doubles, Slayer, Oddball, King of the Hill, Team Swat, Team Snipers, Major League Gaming (No Radar), Zombie Mode, Capture the Flag, Custom Map Game, Social Slayer, Swords only, Shotguns only what?

If you starting you gotta go with Social Slayer to play easier people, when you feel ready you move to Team Slayer as you move up to Commander Status you should start picking up on Major League Gaming with no Radar.

Aside from this I was thinking MODERN WARFARE 2 should have vehicles and give the Arabs some IED's to plant on roads and Troops should be able to disarm them to move forward. LOL i dunno though im lit, had to record this thought somewhere.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Alright I can see that become a problem but not if its done right., but what about a Theater and a Split screen for both MP and single player campaign? Some Weather elements? The rest of that post must of went through your heads.

I would not want to play a new Modern Warfare that is the same shit as the old one. Someone mentioned going up trees and other shit that sounded dope like playing dead and additional perks. That's the type of shit I want in innovation in the new one. Fuck keeping it the same for these n00bs that can't keep up.
For me,it could be the same weapons,same perks,same graphics,same everything. Just give me 8-10 new maps,i will be perfectly happy,will drop $60 without hesitation. Anything else is just a bonus