Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
i fuckin SUCK at getting killstreaks in this game. any tips goons:
i used to only use predator (5) harrier (7) chopper gunner (11)

but after prestiging again i started using uav (3) care package (4) harrier (7)
and then use HARDLINE as ur second perk.

gettin 2 and 3 kills in a row is simple
use an ACR with the red dot and smoke grenade. theyll come to u.
especially on the new maps

Sep 22, 2002
Played a few matches with Mac A$$ Vic yesterday and I was emptying half a clip of a Scar with FMJ into fools and it was doing absolutely nothing somehow, a few were damn near point blank and I was shooting for like 2 seconds solid before they killed me

Jun 23, 2005
haha that shit was crazy. the game before you came in on the game winning kill cam i was getting stabbed like 20 times from behind and didnt notice. i turned around and got hit with a shotgun teice and still didnt die. i had time to reload and kill the guy hahaha shit was hella funny

Mar 13, 2003
Im gonna end up breaking down and getting the damn map packs.....Red dead redemption didnt last as long as i thought it would...Beat the damn game already and since i have been bored with it....The multiplayer isnt all that so, back to MW2 i guess.....

Oct 9, 2008
I hate the faggots that play this game...i play tdm wit me and my girl and we always get put wit the worst teams ever in the history of cod...like i'm the only one who will be in double digits...some fags in a huge party just kept owning us and i would go like 28-10 and we would still lose...so i talked major shit bout how they lucky my team sucks dick everytime and one of those fucks acted like he was all bad..hes like "lets go onesy's?" i'm like wtf are you talkin bout fag? He like 1 on 1 i'll own you! So i was like lets do it fag! So he tells me after the next match...so as usual my team sucks balls and we lose again then he backs out!! So i send him a game invite and a message talkin shit..he won't accept it but he sends me a message back talkin shit bout how i aint worthy or some shit..So i kept inviting him and sendin hella messages and pussy wouldn't accept..What a bitch!!! And FUCK Infinity Ward for this bullshit team division!!! I got over 30,000 more kills then deaths and i've only won bout 100 more matches then i've lost!!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Took another break got back on and started using the Glock as my secondary, got akimbo for it and damn they tear threw cats. I got tired of the SPAS and just wanted to try something new and loving the twin glocks.