Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
i don't understand how you can play this game so much. lol
esp on a regular tv.

them new maps are bootsy...most people feel that way..but you hella like the game so to each his own..atleast someone enjoys it...i pretty much feel like i wasted 15 lol cuz i just play the old maps anyway.

i went on the official mw2 forums and told them 'i signed up just to say this, PLEASE make the new maps team deathmatch'

and the next 2 days they did instead of just domination and capture the flag

but yeah...you hella be on this shit lol how many hrs you play a day?
this game is dope. lol i think i like it so much because it reminds me of my freshman year in college, when 007 goldeneye paralyzed the entire campus.
but right now im at 15d04hrs of total game play. 4th prestige.
i usually on from like 7am til i open the shop round 11am..
if someone is comin thru to do some art ill tango down til they get here in the afternoon.
my girl gets off at 5 and she usually watches her vampire shows, her basketball wives, her ray j and brandy, her jerseylicious etc... so i rarely get on at night. at night sucks if you aint clan'd up.
thats why me and 707 are the two best friends that anybody can have.

May 6, 2009
Yeah I was playing with Gas this morning and that shit was ridiculous. Noob tubes, RPG's, Danger close seems like what everybody on the other team had. And it was ground war so it was that much crazier. I'll be on tonight though.

Jan 9, 2009
so i set up a SF707GIANT class yesterday (minus the knife cuz i dont have that yet) on a whim to see what the fuss was all about.

i went lightweight/marathon/ninja pro with the UMP45 rapid fire..

and had my best round EVER. lol
i went 47 and 12 on Crash.. domination.

Oct 9, 2008
Kinda off topic but heres for everybody who on EA and BC2's dick!! Talkin bout they give up "FREE" maps and they not money hungary like Activision.. read this!

EA Sports is going after the used game market.

Starting with the release of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the publisher will introduce a new Online Pass, a one-time registration code included with each brand new copy of the game. The code allows players to access "online services, features and bonus content."

Those who purchase the game used can buy an Online Pass for $10 or sign up for a free 7-day trial. The pass will be implemented for NCAA Football 11, NHL 11, Madden NFL 11, NBA 11, FIFA 11, and EA Sports MMA as well. The pass offers different features for each title, however, players will not have access to basic multiplayer features if purchased used.

"You will be unable to play multiplayer online game modes or use your downloaded content in online game modes," EA says. Online leagues, dynasty and franchise modes are also only available with the Online Pass. The break down for each title can be seen on the publisher's official website.

"This is an important inflection point in our business because it allows us to accelerate our commitment to enhance premium online services to the entire robust EA SPORTS online community," said Peter Moore, President of EA SPORTS.

Despite being the leader in used game sales, retailer GameStop, which acknowledged it plans to focus on digital content in the future, supports Electronic Arts' new direction.

"GameStop is excited to partner with such a forward-thinking publisher as Electronic Arts," said Dan DeMatteo, Chief Executive Officer of GameStop Corp. "This relationship allows us to capitalize on our investments to market and sell downloadable content online, as well as through our network of stores worldwide."

Jan 9, 2009
LOL NIGGA U A 90s BABY IF U WAS 10 WHEN GOLDENEYE CAME OUT..
WOW

69 BOYZ = WHAT U CONSIDER "OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP"

@gas, lol @ "on your regular tv" ill pwn u on my lil regular 32 inch tv.

not all of us can be cold chillin at moms pad on her flatscreen to tango down..
but word .. im workin on the tv thing lol

Jan 9, 2009
this young idiot.

THE GAME CAME OUT IN 97..
IF YOU WAS FUCKING TEN YEARS OLD IN 1997 YOURE STILL A BABY RIGHT NOW
OL "I CAN FINALLY GO TO VEGAS" ASS NIGGA...

ALL YOUR "GROWING UP" YEARS WAS IN THE 90s SO I CALL YOU A 90s BABY.

you kids missed out on everything dope, but technology is so advanced it makes you painfully aware of just how much you missed out on.

Oct 9, 2008
Finaly got the game winning kill with a throwing knife..The funniest shit is it bounced off a door frame and hit some dude..When i 1st threw it i heard "cling" i was like fuck i missed!! Then my points poped up!! lol

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
It seems like every time I go on now I see a bunch of low-level guys. Like still with the green enlisted ranks. I don't see that many people who are prestiged. It's like they all just left. Has anyone else noticed this or is my matchmaking just fucked up? This is on PS3 by the way.