Mob Shop Ent News And Updates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2011
Mob Shop Ent News And Updates[New Video 2/9/11]

Hello Siccness community.

I go by Jose Rozay and am the new representative for Mob Shop Ent as well as AP.9's videographer for the upcoming AP.9 TV website. I will be using this thread to keep you updated with anything related to the Mob.

To start it off I want to speak on AP.9's new double disc releasing in March titled "Relentless". Date TBA. The album I can guarantee is filled with 36 straight slaps. I feel AP.9 has matured a lot lyrically on this album and has something for everyone from each demographic. Features the likes of Paul Wall and a slew of other well known artists.

Keep checking back for more updates. For now I will link you to a article on Cloutonline.com which also includes a link to a new track from the album.

We will be steadily releasing tracks and videos leading up to and after the release date.

http://www.cloutonline.com/2011/01/ap-9-relentless-double-disc-dropping-in-march/

Jan 21, 2011
i saw ap.9 in santa cruz the other day... he had brought some of the clothing with him. i would have bought some but didn't have cash... only credit card. the point is that the clothes are dope.

Jan 31, 2011
@philthenikehead There is a Mob Figaz track on the album which I promise you will not disappoint at all. I've pretty much had the whole album on my steady rotation since I got it.

As for the release date we will be dropping it on March 15th and the release party has been switched to another venue in San Jose due to Voodoo closing down this month. Venue and album release party date is TBA.

Tracklist is subject to changing.

Keep checking this thread or www.CloutOnline.com for more info and also leaked tracks.

Jan 31, 2011
That Lee Majors is most definitely a knocker.

Another announcement I have to make is that there will be a whole lot more of media coverage via CloutOnline.com as well as other major blogs on AP.9 & The Mob Figaz.

To start you off here's a recap of last nights event @ Level Nightclub in San Mateo. Link also includes a bonus leak of "Certified Feat. Sam'yell" which will be the next radio hit along with a few pictures we took and footage of the Live performance of "Glamorous Lifestyle" will be up later tonight.

http://www.cloutonline.com/2011/02/mob-figaz-x-clout/