Mob Figaz Performing 11/17 in San Jose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2004
www.metalmouthproductions.com
club glo is a 21+ club,
as far as the dress code goes,
theyre very strict...
ie. they wouldnt let us in cause we had jeans and were "too baggy" and couldnt have timbs on..
rules can be diff though cause this is the 1st time i heard a performance goin on at that club...

Nov 1, 2005
RISKY CES said:
club glo is a 21+ club,
as far as the dress code goes,
theyre very strict...
ie. they wouldnt let us in cause we had jeans and were "too baggy" and couldnt have timbs on..
rules can be diff though cause this is the 1st time i heard a performance goin on at that club...
Yeah drees code is strict... I think they had Flowmasters perform one night.... We had Baby James ready to perform one night....

As far as gett'n all the Mob Figaz they jus had other things going on...But we try'd

Also Nov 17th
We will raffle 2 botttles off b4 11....

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i holla'd at the club thru e-mail to see if they wanted the backbone of the mob figaz "AP9" to perform that night as well, but no one got back to me. he's in the bay right now and will be for a while.

AP9 loves performin with his homies from the mob figaz and has several hot as trax with pretty black as well. lets face it with AP9 on the bill it would be the dopest concert of the year. nobody packs a house like AP9. holla at me if you want him on the card [email protected]

Nov 1, 2005
dj pimp said:
ap9 is down to do the show, but no one has contacted us... its all good, holla
We see what happens on Nov 17th, Talked to AP-9 (thx to Dj Pimp) sounds like a mayb since Ap-9 in Vegas.. Talked to Rydah he sound like he wit it... But fo-Show the people on cover will be there ready to do they thang....