Mixtape Cover Design for Krook Rock...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
the pic quality becomes distorted w/ the light...the layout it nice...bun and pimp look a lil crowded...

who are the 2 mexicans?

the title is hella redundant...lol...ghetto = barrio and its part 2...so its like saying ghetto 4 times...lol

Dec 8, 2006
tosin said:
the pic quality becomes distorted w/ the light...the layout it nice...bun and pimp look a lil crowded...

who are the 2 mexicans?

the title is hella redundant...lol...ghetto = barrio and its part 2...so its like saying ghetto 4 times...lol

Mexicans? Wow...

And I dont make up the names, the clients do. :ermm:

Thanx anyway

Dec 8, 2006
tosin said:
they arent mexicans?

and i guess you arent getting my jokes...

lmao! I got it, I should mention that to him... Well the guy to the right of Game is Dominican I believe... How did you come to that assumption of them being Mexican!? LOL

Dec 8, 2006
tosin said:
im from texas...anyone who speaks spanish is mexican...lol

whos the dude throwing the finger on the left?

LOL... Up here we got the whole Latin America here in Rhode Island! TEMERMENTO I think is the artists name...

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
yeah in tx...its just pretty much mexicans...i mean im sure there are others from spanish speaking countries...but they get lumped in to that one title...

the only thing i noticed is that at the top it says pmt RECORDS but the logo says pmt ENTERTAINMENT...

Dec 8, 2006
tosin said:
yeah in tx...its just pretty much mexicans...i mean im sure there are others from spanish speaking countries...but they get lumped in to that one title...

the only thing i noticed is that at the top it says pmt RECORDS but the logo says pmt ENTERTAINMENT...
I noticed that too... But thats the way he wanted it... :ermm:

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I think it needs a lot of work. Fonts are awful. Text effects are awful. The lens flare is awful. There is a bit too much exposure on the image. It just doesn't look good it looks cheap and slopped together.

Keep practicing.

Dec 8, 2006
Mr. Samos said:
I think it needs a lot of work. Fonts are awful. Text effects are awful. The lens flare is awful. There is a bit too much exposure on the image. It just doesn't look good it looks cheap and slopped together.

Keep practicing.
lmao!