Mixerr memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I post where I'm at tho...

So yeah u kno it is...

Post your white suburban neighborhood on gangster" rap site lol
I live in a suburban neighborhood because I'm 32 years old and have lived a successful life. Why would I move back to a shitty neighborhood if I have the means not to?

You're one of them ignorant people that move backwards in life. lol @ a grown ass man still acting like living in a shitty neighborhood is some kind of status symbol.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I live in a suburban neighborhood because I'm 32 years old and have lived a successful life. Why would I move back to a shitty neighborhood if I have the means not to?

You're one of them ignorant people that move backwards in life. lol @ a grown ass man still acting like living in a shitty neighborhood is some kind of status symbol.
Wrong, I've posted cash too. I'm comfy. But would and could never move from my hood. Same reason foos like nipsey, 211, etc don't. So try again.

I can drop facts not jokes or far fetched whoops

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wrong, I've posted cash too. I'm comfy. But would and could never move from my hood. Same reason foos like nipsey, 211, etc don't. So try again.

I can drop facts not jokes or far fetched whoops
You missed the part where I mention where you think it's "cool" and act like it's a status symbol.

Nobody gives a fuck where you live and you choosing not to leave doesn't make you "real" "super gangster".

Also lol @ posting cash on a website, come on homie, you're trying waaaay too hard.

Also lol @ the guy making alt account screen names to troll on a website talking about how gangster he is. I doubt Nipsey is jumping on the internet trolling with 5 screen names lol

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Except it is...

I'm not even convinced you from a/tha hood you've showed no proof

And if I really wee and u still could live cozy where your from and not run u wouldn't

Again facts not jokes not online opinions with no validity