Mistah F.A.B. Vs. Jin @ HIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2005
There's been some talk of Mistah F.A.B winning this battle which is questionable.
Does anyone have footage or audio of this battle from HIN? I'd highly appreciate it if someone could up it.
Thanx.

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Come on...Jin didnt even quit. He just started doing his own thing his way, not the labels way.

I have heard Fab Freestyle, he is fucking dope. You can't win every battle, and from what I have been told from many people Lock did get em that time. But that dont take anything away from Fab, he already proved numerous times of his skillz...check the wake up show where Fab has been many times.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
fab is one of the best battlers in the bay, no doubt. but Jin has made a whole career out of it. whatever you may think of JIN, never ever forget that he's one of the best freestylers on the planet. he dont deliver fast, just hard, clear with dope ass punchlines. i dont care for many of his songs or lyrical content, cause i like that gangsta shit, but when it comes to his battle tactics, he really cant be touched by anyone...

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Jin's new name is The Emcee and he's destroying SunN.Y.'s career as we speak...

aint too many fuckin with him on this battle shit and if Fab won (no disrespect) it might've been from the crowd's applause instead of judges

Feb 12, 2004
I HEARD FAB TALKING ABOUT THIS. HE SAID AFTER YOU WATCH THE DVD YOU WON'T HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR JIN. MAYNE I HOPE HE CAME SICK CUZ I HEARD THE FAB VS LOCKSMITH BATTLE AND IT WASNT PRETTY!!! LOCK WHOOPED THAT ASS!!

Apr 10, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^locksmith brought hella writtens to a battle though....how u win a battle when u freestyle and the kat u opposing is using writtens?
Locksmith is not a freestyle battle emcee! Of course he comes with writtens some may say its advantage but you can easily rip an emcee who uses writtens in a battle.

And Jin is not one of the best on the planet. I would have to say JU Ice

Jan 24, 2004
i was able to do a video feature on jin a few months ago. check it out here:

http://www.aajalink.com/2005/news.php?news_id=56

and from what i've heard fab had a disadvantage because hello hot import nights??? hella ASIANS so you know the crowd prolly had jin's back but i heard he said some funny shit to fab like he need to get a refund back from shirtique or somethin cause fab was wearin a spray painted shirt. some other shit i heard fab was talkin bout jin and his boys i guess cause they was lookin like some squares.

but yeah jin is good people and fab is dope as well

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I seen it on Fabs DVD (which is one of the best rapper DVDs ive seen, so get it when it drops,its funny), it was a good ass battle, and yeah the crowd was leanin towards Jin, i think it was about a tie,but if i had to choose id have to say FAB, he had sum lines in the first round that killed it.. ..they went like 4 rounds..also on the DVD is Fab Destroying Clyde and Kyza in one battle..

Sep 23, 2005
I don't think Fab is the reason why Jin ''quit''. Jin loses battles but he wins a lot. I think Fab's just making up those rumours.
So really no one has any footage of that battle? I was gonna buy F.A.B's new DVD but it isn't on eBay.
Until we all see the battle we won't know who won.

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Gary Archer said that shit is dope. Its gonna probably show some people that Fab isnt some guy who just showed up. We talked about that a minute ago, about how Fab has really done hella shit in the game that no one knows about. So this DVD is gonna show a lot of people about Fab and the work he has put in...wht up legendgary

May 11, 2005
My man what up... Big Frank

Yea the DVD will be out ASAP like OCT 25th i sugest everyone buy there self a copy and see for them self we don't say who wins or looses witch battle we leave that up to the viewer to judge like they were there... it is not all battles it has hella stuff on ther super exclusive footage h DRE (RIP), Bently Fonworth bustin a freestyle, Hella people at crazy events bustin sick ass frestyles not PRESTYLES I'm so tired of everyone caling there re-mix of a song a freestyle.. step it up... This DVD is called Mistah FAB The Freestyle King.. You be the judge