Mistah F.A.B. "Hit Me on Twitter" *Official Video*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
with fab's luck twitter will get the video pulled for copyright issues

(remember ghostride it)
Maybe he should make a real song and stop with this other shit. Ima Fab supporter and I'm pleasantly surprised on how this video came out, but it doesn't do much to curb his reputation as a gimmick rapper.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
not personally feeling the song... and not personally feeling twitter...

but... I gotta say... this is a great business move for Fabby is he wants to get more national exposure

twitter is huge right now... I can really see this song blowing up pretty big... only problem is he's gonna be known as the guy who made that twitter song...

yes the song may blow up... but at the same time it may hurt Fab's chance at blowing up and also being a rapper who is respected by real rap/hip hop fans... rather than teenagers who listen to whatever is on the radio

I think it's pretty obvious that Fab wants to blow up on a national level... he's been doing a good job networking... and I think this song at this current time may be enough to put him on the map

and the video was actually pretty cool... I liked the concept... but I'm def not gonna be slappin this song in my car

agreed.

Oct 19, 2004
I don't know about the song but the video go! Congrats to FAB...he doin it exactly how he need to do it. Uhhh ohhh its about to be a lot of mad rappers.

Jul 29, 2002
def not 4 me...........i dont care about people defending him saying "its about money" fuck that wheres your integrity at??? when is this sell out shit gonna end......fuck rap!!! might as well go pimp yaself on the st since its all about money, shit is retarded.....muthafuckas is stupid......chale

Apr 20, 2003
Aint feelin the vid or song.... Aint knockin Fabby cuz he doin his n grindin n im sure he has plenty of fanz(especially the females) to this track, but itz a negative on this for me! I wouldn't even bump this on my Ipod, more or less in the ride.

Sep 30, 2008
why hate? fabby. This song was for the bitches and the kids. Yes a gimmick, free promo for Twitter.com , Twitter is the hottest thing on the computer right now, why not make a song about it?? duh! It was a smart move, Im sure Fab didnt even know how big this song was going to get, it was for fun.

May 10, 2002
This song sounds like a cross between T-Pain- "Blame it on the alcohol" and Soulja Boy - "Kiss me through the phone."

Hit me on the Twit Twit Twit Twit Twit Twitter... I'll see you later on! LOL.

That shit is not the business... good for exposure.. not good for my ears damn

Apr 18, 2005
its mainstream. corny mainstream to say it best.

this is disapointing but its obvious he's trying to reach that mainstream appeal. fuck it, let 'em do him.

but that shit was weak.