Mista Grimm - Things Are Lookin Grimm : WANTED !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
I dont think thats the name of the album, not sure though. It was never officially released and only promo copies exist. Someone on here said they used to have one. I have the single "steady dippin" from the album. That shit is cold than a muthafucka

Oct 1, 2005
Yes i have the single too, but we can see about the track "Steady Dippen" on the back cover : From the album "Things are lookin grimm". The track "steady dippen" is good but the remix is unbelievable : True G-Funk produced by Doctor Jam, so that's why i'm so curious about the full album, even if it's a promo release or a tape.

Jun 18, 2002
I've also been on the lookout for this album for 10 years now, but I've never actually seen it. It was reviewed in The Source I remember. I have the CD single and it's dope, and I also had a 12 inch record of some songs which was straight bangin - G-funk to the fullest! I also remember Tower Records had the album listed for a while, but it was never in stock, so maybe it never got released.....?

By the way: Mista Grimm got some good songs on that Dj Pooh album. If you don't have that you should go and get it, 'cause it's like three or four Mista Grimm songs on that Dj Pooh album.

Ice A Lot