Mission Rock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Anyone ever been there? I might hit that shit up tonight, wanted to see if I could get some feedback to see if that shit is crackin

I guess tonight its free before 11. They got free vodka from 10-11 and $5 vodka drinks after that

I might get ridiculous tonight

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i heard it was gonna be crackin tonite, the promoters that throw the party always throw some sick shit.

Dec 4, 2006
Please believe it's finna be stupid at Mission Rock tonight!! Ma patnas throwin the party, they bring in the most diverse crowd in the city, by far. Same promoters as 1st Fridays @ Cocomo's.
1st Fridays at Cocomo's = GOOD FUCKING TIMES..

My boy talking about hitting up Sac tonight....but I'm thinking about the city myself...

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
cocomos is always off the fuckin hook, the only problem is, its usually always the same people at cocomos, u see the same people there all the time. The upside is, its usually the same fine ass bitches comin out lookin good as fuck. Cocomos is definitely more of a Latino party tho.

Dec 4, 2006
cocomos is always off the fuckin hook, the only problem is, its usually always the same people at cocomos, u see the same people there all the time. The upside is, its usually the same fine ass bitches comin out lookin good as fuck. Cocomos is definitely more of a Latino party tho.
yeah..you will see the same ho's up in there and i have boned a few of those ho's in the past, Latina women are the best....I love them (except for the super fat ones)..

Dec 9, 2005
Just to be safe don't rock no sneakers. Most clubs won't let you in with 'em on. Or at least bring some dress shoes and leave 'em in the car.

Dec 4, 2006
Just to be safe don't rock no sneakers. Most clubs won't let you in with 'em on. Or at least bring some dress shoes and leave 'em in the car.
If I'm going out to the city, I always rock dress shoes and keep my tennis shoes in the car just in case the club doesn't trip about tennis shoes..

but Bass is right..take that advice for tonight and the future..

May 19, 2005
mission rock throws some fat ass day parties right on the water,its pretty ghetto at night,last time i went there was one female for every 8 dudes,and my boy owns cocomo,you guys are totally right about the same damn crew every weekend.im over big ass clubs,im all about underground joints,alcohol all night/big name dj's doin sets after club sets,and fine vip bitches,lets not forgot open illicit drug use of all kinds cause its a secret event

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah I'll probably just rock my dress shoes

every spot I've been to in the City makes you wear dress shoes (except Shitty nights)

probably bring some sneakers in the car

and yeah... I heard that shit is hella hood at night... better not be no damn funk... I just wanna get drunk and get and bitches... dudes always wanna fight over some dumb shit