MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH OUT (O.G.-nes)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
UsA'sMostWanted said:
Im playing this bad boy right now since I just found the motherfucker under a shit load of old junk in my basement....anyway does any swavage out there know any good pass key numbers?
^^^^ DAMN, I THOUGH EVERYONE KNEW 007-373-5963 ...... I'LL REMEMBER THAT NUMBER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE .... LOL ....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I've been playing that lately on my psp....although I've been fucking up alot....I keep forgetting how to beat people....I got the shit KICKED out of me by the martial artist....literally kicked....I think I smoked away the memories of my childhood

Apr 20, 2003
Hahaha brings back hella memories when me and my friends used to play for days.. I still have Punch out some where in my garage. This game was the best on NES hands down!!!!!

Jun 18, 2004
Defy said:
I've been playing that lately on my psp....although I've been fucking up alot....I keep forgetting how to beat people....I got the shit KICKED out of me by the martial artist....literally kicked....I think I smoked away the memories of my childhood
Piston Honda fuckin you up mayne...you gotta keep blocking when he throws his jab flurry

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
sounds like defy was playing super punch out and was fighting dragon chan- you gotta duck those kicks.

and YEAH i still remember the first time i beat tyson - it was the happiest day of my life lol

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
The hours spent on that game... I'd whoop Sandman ass... but as a kid remembering patterns to beat video games was a trait I hadn't yet developed. The Super Nes Punch-Out was the shit too. But I'ma have to disagree with you all and go with "Ring King" as my favorite boxing game for the NES. You could knock a muthafucka out the ring if ya did it right!