Mike Tyson's new tat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
His tat is cool. Mike says it ain't even half done. Get off his back, you know you can't take him!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
HA!

I could care less if its half done. Im dont even know if im going to go watch the fight tomorrow. The only reason his careers not finished after the last depressing fight is cause hes got mental issues and people want to see what hes gonna do. "Hey hon, you think hell bite this mans ear???"

I dont tink hes shit anymore i could take him. Even before i lifted a weight i had that mentallity, i stood up to anyone and if you got your hands around my neck saying "Say something now!" Ill still say shit. Fuck it, if you dont think you can take anyone, youre not taking anyone.

J

Jaymo@HSR!

I dunno, I think that shit looks tite. I wouldn't do it, but I'm not a savage ass monster either...

Apr 25, 2002
cool that would look better.right now he looks like sum kinda road warrior.lookin like sumone from the terror dome.i guess he is going polynesian style.that would be much better.