MIKE MEZZY AND TEQUILA DEPIVED AT THE BARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
After three days, I have regained my composure to open this thread and not to take to much of a shot at the organizers for the BARS Awards.

After several months of promoting that Tequila and Mike Mezzy would be performing at the BARS Awards, both were deprived the opportunity. Mike Marshall was prevented from entering the red capet and decided to leave. Maybe he saw all the problems brewing.

In addition we were told Tequila would be the only female performing, we all saw something different and those in attendance got to see for themselves the female they chose to represent for the Bay. That was not Tequila!

Tequila was the only female scheduled to perform at this event with the legendary Mike Mezzy and she got deprived of her opportunity to showcase for all the Bay Area hip hop fans that she is the real deal. Their lost, but she is in negotiations with several major labels as we speak.

Check the profile! New single "The Boss" has been picked up in both New York radio and Fresno. I personally respond to daily requests for Tequila to feature on projects from all over the world, and she is fully endorsed by DJ Pimp. Check out DJ Classic's latest mixtape which features the song "I'm From The Yay." Many more to follow and her buzz is tremendous and growing daily.

www.myspace.com/tequila

Broyce Batchan
Manager

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I wish she could have performed at the bars. She woulda blown a lot of people away. She is one of the best female emcee's on the planet. If yall aint peeped her out yet, go check her asap. She's dope