Mike jones is hella sick/////

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2004
mike jones is wack as fuck, his cd is repetetive and annoyin' too listen too

i was real dissapointed to find out his album work is the same as his mixtape shit... endless shouts of mike jones! who? mike jones! who? and then endless amounts of him shotin' out his phone number... nigga is annoyin' as fuck and has no lyrical game... the beats on this are the only thing holdin' this cd up

Aug 6, 2004
U RIP said:

i was real dissapointed to find out his album work is the same as his mixtape shit... endless shouts of mike jones! who? mike jones! who? and then endless amounts of him shotin' out his phone number... nigga is annoyin' as fuck and has no lyrical game... the beats on this are the only thing holdin' this cd up

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU WAS REAL DISAPPOINTED???
THATS LIKE BEIN PISSED OFF CUZ YOU COULDNT GET A STEAK AT MCDONALDS.
ILL ADMIT I DUG HIS SHIT ON CHOPPIN EM UP 8 & 9, AND 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICKS
BUT THATS BECAUSE OF MOTHAFUCKAS SUPPORTIN HIS BARNEY RHYMES LIKE MAGNO AND MIKE WATTS,PAUL WALL AND CHAMILLIONAIRE
AND IF YOU LISTENED TO ANY OF PAULS SHIT HE DID WIT CHAM AND THE SHIT NOW... HE FUCKIN FELL OFF ,
MANE, SWISHOUSE AINT EVEN FUCKIN WIT MAG OR CHAM NOW
STUPID MUFACKAS, BURNIN BRIDGES
THEM TO SHOULD COME WIT AN ALBUM TOGETHER THE SAME DAY THAT FUTURE ALBUM COME OUTTHA HOUSE WOULD PROLLY END UP SELLIN ABOUT 20 COPIES , 1 TO EACH EMPLOYEE,
I AINT BOUGHT SHIT SINCE PAULS 1ST ONE BACK AND AFTER ABOUT 20 MIN OF LISTENING TO THE ONLY 2 GOOD SONGS ON THERE .. I BURNT THOSE AND THREW THAT SHIT IN THA TRASH

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
GAME

THE MIKE JONES ALBUM IS COOOL....THE SCREW DISC BUMPS!
FOR ONE, I DON'T EXPECT ALL ARTIST TO DROP "CLASSICS".
HE DIDN'T COME BELOW MY STANDARD AND THE CHEESE WAS WORTH THE ALBUM.
ITS NOT THE GREATEST NOR THE WORST ALBUM....BUT IT PLAYS.
I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

REPETITIVE AND ANNOYIN, SOME CAN SAY THE SAME ABOUT TI.
DON'T THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT "KING OF THE SOUTH" SHIT AIN'T THE SAME THING AS MIKE JONE'S "WHO IS MIKE JONES".
ITS ALL ABOUT MARKETING YOURSELF....THEY BOTH DOING THE DAMN THING, I WON'T KNOCC NEITHER ONE FOR THEIR METHOD OF HUSTLE.

"LYRICAL GAME".....is viewed differently from east 2 west, north 2 south.
Alot of cats NOT LIVIN IN THE SOUTH, say there is no lyrical game in the south.
If you want lyrics, GO BUY AN ALBUM WITH lyrics.
Really, it's to each his own. There is no argument on that.

AND IF YOU LISTENED TO ANY OF PAULS SHIT HE DID WIT CHAM AND THE SHIT NOW... HE FUCKIN FELL OFF ,
MANE, SWISHOUSE AINT EVEN FUCKIN WIT MAG OR CHAM NOW
STUPID MUFACKAS, BURNIN BRIDGES
THEM TO SHOULD COME WIT AN ALBUM TOGETHER THE SAME DAY THAT FUTURE ALBUM COME OUTTHA HOUSE WOULD PROLLY END UP SELLIN ABOUT 20 COPIES , 1 TO EACH EMPLOYEE,
I AINT BOUGHT SHIT SINCE PAULS 1ST ONE BACK AND AFTER ABOUT 20 MIN OF LISTENING TO THE ONLY 2 GOOD SONGS ON THERE .. I BURNT THOSE AND THREW THAT SHIT IN THA TRASH
I DISAGEE, PAUL WALL STEPPED HIS RAP GAME UP...ITS CALLED, "GROWN MAN"....MOVING FORWARD IN LIFE.

IN case you don't know, Chamill is doing just fine for himself, signing a multi-million dollar deal for his label CHAMILLITARY ENTERTAINMENT to partner up with UNIVERSAL RECORDS. I don't see nothing "stupid" about that, cuzz is MOVIN FORWARD and handling his BANK ACCOUNT.

Really though, put yo grown man(don't know yo age) thinkin cap on and relax with the plex....

DAMN D-LOCC, YOU BE DROPPIN STR8 GAME.
I KNOW CUZZ, I KNOW...