Midwest Quoteables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
"Apply the pressure, drastic measures made the victim's fall// One shot to the head, before they fled, they made em beg and crawl// Can't stop the thunder in my mind, so who controls the storm?//
I fill my body full of drank and dank to keep it warm// Please stop the killin, Lord a killa's what I'm born to be//
My mind's on murder God, homicides are all a see// Please set me free from all the enemies that haunt my mind// Why do the righteous, poor, and black suffer all the time?//"-Bootleg "What's On My Mind II"

"Don't never question where my loyalty is, or who I run wit// It's 5th Ward nigga, aint shit change, mayne we run shit// U niggas must be sick in tha head// Gutta niggas say my flow butta cuz I stick to tha bread//" -Billy Smokes "I'm A Solider"

Feb 10, 2006
"Skittitles on my genitals, wont you come and taste the rainbow"
Blaze - Pimp Shit

"Bitch please, you ain't nothin but a skank ho//nut deposits in yo mouth, sperm bank ho"
Komain - Trifflin'

"You don't impress me//Look at where yo breats be//Hangin' down to your knees//You look like 73//Yet only 24//Damn thats a pity ho//Baby what you need a man for//No teeth your pussy bigger then a manhole"
Komain - Trifflin'