mick foley

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
i dont know if i m tripin......but i swear i could remember one time sein DUDE LOVE wrestling CACTUS JACK or MANKIND.......yes i know there the same people........but i can swear i seen it one time........iono how........

does anyone remember this.........

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
SneakNP said:
i dont know if i m tripin......but i swear i could remember one time sein DUDE LOVE wrestling CACTUS JACK or MANKIND.......yes i know there the same people........but i can swear i seen it one time........iono how........

does anyone remember this.........
I dont remember that, but its not at all impossible that it happened. Foley could have easily fought anyone with Mankinds mask on. Same thing happened with taker vs taker.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
When there's an unlimited amount of muscle bound wrestlers who barely ever get over, or get super pushed and then fizzle, you have MicK Foley who got over on so many levels with so many gimmicks that it's not even funny. Dude was a serious superstar and I'm so glad he got the reap the rewards of one of WWE's most lucrative time periods.