Michigan/Detroit Music???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
this dude at my work (used to live in Detroit) gave me a mix that he made... it had some dope shit on there.... some Eastside Chedda Boyz, Blade Icewood (kinda weird), some Street Lordz, and Rock Bottom.... check some of those guys out

Jan 28, 2005
outside of Esham and Dayton Family...

Tone Tone

The Purple Gang is straight

BIG HERK all day

K Deezy

MC Breed (Im sure you're up on that though)

and some good old fashioned Madonna.

Apr 25, 2002
Get K DEEZY-STUCK IN MY WAYS

K DEEZY-THE ROLE MODEL mixtape

You won't be disappointed. He's a STREETLORD/CHEDDA BOY but this nigga has beats to back up his gangsta flow. If you like an artist like YUKMOUTH then get K DEEZY

Aug 7, 2002
mayn all that shit is weak dayton family crucial conflict do or die and twista old shit got da coolest beats from the midwest oh and tech nine first album anghelic

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I'm from the UK but I could spend 20 mins listing the Detroit/Michigan Hip-Hop I like.

Paradime
Royce Da 5'9''
Fat Killahz
Quest M.C.O.D.Y
One Be Lo
Slum Village
Black Milk
Guilty Simpson
Trick Trick
Big Herk
Chief
Street Justice
Obie Trice
D12
Phat Kat
Mu
5 Ela
Athletic Mic League
S.U.N
Famous & Flame
Supa Emcee

and the list goes on..

Sep 21, 2006
^^thats a good list right there

thats more of the hip-hop side of the detroit music

see in the D u got the hip-hop kats and the street kats

Herk is one of the few that transcend genres

good list none the less

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Get wit...Flaimm & 999Ways!!

If you want a real list of rappers from Detroit or Michigan period...you need to get wit Flaimm and 999ways. They have the most and the most knowledge of Detroit Music. Matter of fact, if either of you two are reading this...post up some or all of the Detroit Rappers. It would be nice to know.:cool:

Oct 15, 2004
newer stuff blimp boys cd is nice j joka tight, my man coop da real just drop a real tight cd then there a gang of other artist ray gray aka h20 and j stone are up and coming very tight artist. pistol atkins mix tape is ok. the new chedda boyz cb3 mixtape is tight. the new street lord jaun double cd is floatin around the hood but it hasnt offically released yet. just to name a few.