Michael Wackson...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
I'm sure they will air it again. It pretty much made the jornalist look dumb as hell. He kept giving mike all these compliments on how he's a loving father and how he makes beautiful music. And he even asked mike why anyone would want to talk bad about him....what a snake. It also showed parts where they cut out to make mike look bad. Like when he talks about his childhood, and the boy with cancer. And also when his hair caught on fire on the pepsi commercial.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Don't believe every thing you see on T.V. Every one should just get a life and leave M.J. alone. That shit was so twisted just to make him look bad. Any one who saw the show FOX aired last night can see that. He is fucked up, but lets all leave him alone and focus on living our lives right, rather than judging his.

I feel you. I think MJ has some serious isssues too. But it's so hard to hate someone that you grew up loving so much. MJ was the biggest music star (at least to me) my whole childhood (1980s). Everyone wanted to dress like him, ya know, the jackets & the gloves. (Admit it, I'm not the only one here who had a MJ leather jacket!) It's too hard to believe that he is actually the monster that they are trying to make him out to be. :cry:

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i feel bad for him.
yeah, he's pretty fucked up, but i don't think he's a child molestor or a bad person. he just needs to quit sayin and doing things in public that invite criticism

^^^Exactly. Especially when he KNOWS how carefully he is watched. If I liked sleepin wit children, but I been accused for child molesting like 500 times, I would probably stop sleeping with kids! DUH!!! But for real, I really really LOVE buffalo shrimp, but I'm allergic to it, and I can die. So do I eat buffalo shrimp? NOOOOOO!!!