Michael Mixerr encounters a wild waterpipe leak in Austin, Texas!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
More like deep east faggot. Find the nearest cock and suck it to completion you lil Kim stomach pump homo
All this coming from a balding John Candy looking ass weirdo in his mid 30s still living at home with his old ass mother in the middle of hick town cali lol be for real you ever seen and real money or pussy your entire adult life? Put the meth pipe down you a real life bum.

Nov 11, 2006
*edit* ^^^^although I dont approve of your comment towards the smartest man in this thread, your avatar still kills me. props for you, and those toothpaste lovin asian sand people hoes

I say this everyday before work

And by smartest man you mean like Dustin Hoffman in Rainman, "Im a great driver"....

And yes Jake's avatar is classic, every time i see that chinita bitch i wanna fap to her and her toothpaste lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
nah nah. i mean, yea about the asians, but nah bout the rain man thing

i mean smartest man, in the sense of genius, not retardation.

yall can talk shit now, while you can. but all it will take is a freak crash mixxerr records first hand, (better be fuckin never before seen footage this time you bastard) until he becomes the next steven hawking, with or without the wheelchair...