merryxmas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2005
lvwytemike said:
well, i heard about one in Florida and 2 in I think north carolina, both carolina shootings were within a week of each other... i dont see why crazyness over christmas can lead to something like that.
yeah, i live in NC. i heard about one shooting at cross creek...my ol' girl was there. dude came up in that bitch with a shotgun. didnt hear about any other ones though.

Nov 4, 2005
Amerikilla said:
yeah, i live in NC. i heard about one shooting at cross creek...my ol' girl was there. dude came up in that bitch with a shotgun. didnt hear about any other ones though.
Damn, sorry to hear that, hope she was alright.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Psycho_Tech said:
^damn son thats a tight ass sig.

Unlike yours with the homo michael barrett catching AJ with a cheapshot. Until Melo pulled his punk move last week, that MB shit was the weakest shit of the year.

Who holds another man's arm down to make sure they get a clean unprovoked shot to the dome? Besides pussies like Michael Barrett.

Pussy ass Cub fans.

Oct 20, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Unlike yours with the homo michael barrett catching AJ with a cheapshot. Until Melo pulled his punk move last week, that MB shit was the weakest shit of the year.

Who holds another man's arm down to make sure they get a clean unprovoked shot to the dome? Besides pussies like Michael Barrett.

Pussy ass Cub fans.
Fuck AJ, he's a fuckin bitch and a half and he deserved everything he got plus more.you said "cheapshot" barrett didnt even have the fuckin ball when aj plowed him over...hows that for a fuckin cheapshot....you say it was the weakest shit of the year, i say it was one of MLB's highlights of the year and for many years to come. "I didnt have the ball BITCH" kablam......... Only thing i didnt like about it was that Barrett got suspended for 10 games...ahh but what a small price to pay for that punk mother fucker really needed and still needs his ass kicked.
Who really gives a fuck if assholes like aj gets there melon knocked in?

Fuckin ASSHOLE blacksox fans i suppose...oh i'm sorry i meant ASSHOLE whitesox fans.

if anyone is interested here is the play in question
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0KFvW7ha2q0