Merry Christmas From The UTR Clique

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
okokok, so it's 6pm and Christmas is winding down... but some people do open there presents at night after dinner instead of before breakfast... we here at UTR don't wake up for breakfast so we gotta do it after dinner... So with out further delays...

Under The Influence - Spittin' Game

Under The Influence is Mo-X, Lil' G, Pain, and Half-Sane... watch for the debut smashing album hittin the soaked streets of the six in third quarter 2004... Keep your ears to the pavement as well for that new Mo-X & Lil' G entitled Round 2 droppin Summer 2004...

May 4, 2002
Merry Christmas to yall too,I hope yall had a good one

Thank you for the new song,I have only listened once but so far, its an ok song, im not really diggin the hook but I will listen more, later

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
My bad....i never commented....

Definately a tight track. Can't wait til the finished, mixed, mastered track is out there.

Lil G is KILLIN IT with that new style....i wonder what got into him....

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thanks Tadou....its good to hear it from you haha you tha most crticial!!! My new style has been in tha making for a while, yall just aint heard it yet.......wait till you hear tha new album.....:rolleyes: