Merged Thread: Oakland A's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
A's take 2 of 3 from Yankees.....

good series...all close ballgames..i know the second game was a blowout for a while..but the As made a comeback to make it close....

Tejada did it again today....bottom of the ninth bringing in 2...A's win 2-1 over KingCzar self-proclaimed "champs"

May 10, 2002
IM LOVEN IT, ANOTHER SERIES OVER THE YANKEES, HOW MUCH HIGHER IS THERE PAYROLL AND STILL CANT BEAT THE A's???? LETS SEE THE HATERS ANSWER THIS ONE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: A's take 2 of 3 from Yankees.....

SnikoDawg said:
good series...all close ballgames..i know the second game was a blowout for a while..but the As made a comeback to make it close....

Tejada did it again today....bottom of the ninth bringing in 2...A's win 2-1 over KingCzar self-proclaimed "champs"
Yeeeuuhh!! I was lovin' that game. Mulder pitched a pretty damn good game too. Tejada finally looks like he's back in MVP form. A's are a second-half team fortunately for A's fans cuz that's the time you have to win ball games. Playoffs, here we come!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
And sniko u picked the A's to win it all, so whats your point?? Well see come October!! This series means diddley mane!! The Yankees will be in the playoffs!! The question is will the A's be there????? And the Yanks own the A's in postseason, so sayin they cant beat the A's is bullshit!! GOT EM!!!

Jun 25, 2002
haha thats what im takin about. I was there yesterday and it was of the hook, It was almost like a raider game at the end everybody was leaving the staduim sayin "yankees suck" all the way out hahaha . then some yankee fan got knock out for talkin shit man you should have seen it. it was one of the best A's game i been to........

May 9, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
And sniko u picked the A's to win it all, so whats your point?? Well see come October!! This series means diddley mane!! The Yankees will be in the playoffs!! The question is will the A's be there????? And the Yanks own the A's in postseason, so sayin they cant beat the A's is bullshit!! GOT EM!!!
i never said the yankees can't beat the A's.....just that they lost 2 of 3 in Oakland

May 10, 2002
YANKEES DONT OWN THE A's, YANKEES CANT SEE THE A'S IN A 7 GAME SERIES PERIOD. BOTH PLAYOFF SERIES THE YANKEES WON WENT TO GAME 5, IS THAT REALLY OWNING??????

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Read what u just wrote mane!! Must I repeat?? The Yankees beat the A's in both series, so yes they own them in the playoffs until otherwise!! Dont matter how much u win by or how many games it takes, if u win u win!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
Harden wins again as A's continue to roll....

Harden now is 3-0 ....in 4 starts....has given up 4 total earned runs....and his ERA is 1.33

hope he can keep it up!

OAKLAND NATION.

May 10, 2002
YEP YALL ARE RIGHT, BUT NOW THE A's GOT 4 GOOD STARTING PITCHERS, ITS KINDA HARD TO COMPETE AGAINST THAT, IF THE A'S OFFENSE STEPS IT UP THEY WILL BE UNTOUCHABLE!!!

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^would you be sayin the same thing if he went 9-1 for the rest of the season and got more hype on him than dontrelle?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Are u referring to me revol??? If so who gives a fuck about Harden!! I like Dontrelle's style, he reminded me of a young healthy El Duque, which is one of my fav pitchers!! I dont give a shit what Harden does, or the A's!! So u can give him all the hype!! Seattle is dominating that division!! GOT EM!!!