Menace II soceity?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
he was gonna be the crazy one......ya know

"what ya say about my momma"

He got kicked off cuz he beat up one of the directors...not sure why..

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw yall got it twisted. He was supposed to be Kane's cousin Harold. The one that got car jacked and killed. It was the part that Saafir played. The Hughes brothers actually talked about that a while back.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
yeah he was supposed to play Kane, but as I heard it, he beat up both brothers, but you know how that go, 1 person tells another 1 thing, & that person tells a different story............

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw trust me, he was gonna play Kane's cousin Harold! The role that Saafir played I know this. The Hughes brothers said it themselves back when. And my folks from back when said Saafir told him that as well! He was not gettin a big role like Kane or O-Dogg!!

Apr 25, 2002
Lorenz Tate was perfect for that role anyway....Remember that TV show on Fox called "South Central" with Tate?? I thought that was a cool show, but I barely remember what it was about.....

Apr 25, 2002
2pac was suppose to play KANE!!! he got in a fight with the hughes brothers cause they were makin him play that part instead of O-Dogg, that's why he beat one of em up.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I REMEMBER HEAR ON SUM DOCUMENTRY OR READING IT IN A MAGAZINE THAT PAC WAS PISSED CUZZ HE WANTED A BIG ROLE. SUMTHING ABOUT HIM PLAYING A "SMALL PUNK ROLE" IN THE MOVIE IS WHAT UPSET HIM. HE CONFRONTED ONE OF THEM SOCKED'EM IN THE EYE AND THATS IT.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
ECOSE said:
I REMEMBER HEAR ON SUM DOCUMENTRY OR READING IT IN A MAGAZINE THAT PAC WAS PISSED CUZZ HE WANTED A BIG ROLE. SUMTHING ABOUT HIM PLAYING A "SMALL PUNK ROLE" IN THE MOVIE IS WHAT UPSET HIM. HE CONFRONTED ONE OF THEM SOCKED'EM IN THE EYE AND THATS IT.
Exactly!! That right there should let yall know that he wasnt gonna play Kane or O-Dogg. He was gonna play that small role as Kane's cousin Harold, and he wanted a bigger role and he got pissed off. Yall can keep debating what character, but Im tellin yall it was Harold, the part that Saafir played!