MCG'z:53 chambers of Danger(Midwest Classic)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
i know this album been out for 2 years but it has to be a skraight classic.It took me about 8 months to get my copy and had to pay about 20 bones for it.I say its worth about 50 dollars since it was so hard to get. That cut "D Game","Talk is Cheap" are bangaz if u aint got it u betta get it.That shit still bangz.

Apr 25, 2002
Hmmm. I wouldn't go as far as a classic. Its tight, but not a classic. A lot more cats have a lot tighter CD's out than that. I got the first MCGz CD called Str8 from the Murda Cap, its 4 cuts, but thats a classic.
one

Jan 23, 2003
^^
if thats the case then what albums are tighter than that 53 chambers of danger thats from Indiana. I hurrd that first Outside album "No Tamin" is considered a classic. Truth?

Apr 25, 2002
That shit aint classic by far. I aint hating I just dont feel the mutha fucka thats all. there a lot more tighter CDs than that out. Ya gotta be from the region to experience all the sounds.
one

Sep 26, 2002
Must be crazy......

That Ain't No Tamin Outside album is most definitely a classic. The MCG'z album is also a classic. Most of the Indiana groups Ca$h mentioned can't even be compared to Outside, even on just production. C-Saw (the female in Outside), is probably one of the most unique female rappers in all of Indiana let alone the Midwest (there's plenty of good female rappers in Indiana and the Midwest, but her voice and style will always stand out). Fingeroll's production on Ain't No Tamin I haven't heard anything out of Indiana beat it. The production on MCG'z 53 Chambers comes real close. The quality of the production and the music itself, is the best you'll hear from Indiana for group albums. Another good pretty current Indiana album to get for sure is 1st Battalion. Don't sleep on this album either. www.thetipcds.com has it available. Because of Fingeroll originally being from Chicago...Outside....only Indiana based group apart of the Drama Ward....enough said.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Must be crazy......

SouthSide CHI said:
That Ain't No Tamin Outside album is most definitely a classic. The MCG'z album is also a classic. Most of the Indiana groups Ca$h mentioned can't even be compared to Outside, even on just production. C-Saw (the female in Outside), is probably one of the most unique female rappers in all of Indiana let alone the Midwest (there's plenty of good female rappers in Indiana and the Midwest, but her voice and style will always stand out). Fingeroll's production on Ain't No Tamin I haven't heard anything out of Indiana beat it. The production on MCG'z 53 Chambers comes real close. The quality of the production and the music itself, is the best you'll hear from Indiana for group albums. Another good pretty current Indiana album to get for sure is 1st Battalion. Don't sleep on this album either. www.thetipcds.com has it available. Because of Fingeroll originally being from Chicago...Outside....only Indiana based group apart of the Drama Ward....enough said.

Ever heard of Los, Lex, Popeye, Vengeance, Invisible Man, Homewurk, Tension, the list goes on homie. Those producers right there are on top of they game they from Indiana. I DID NOT LIKE THAT OUTSIDE CD. ITS NOT HATE, I DID NOT FEEL IT. You aint gotta come up giving me all their credentials dogg. I've met Fingerroll at his studio he cool. The groups I know about to blow. The cats on my compilation about to get sum mutha fuckin recognition.
one

Jan 23, 2003
yeah i ordered that 1st Battalion with the DramaWard album, im expecting some heat. That nigga Tension is gettin tighter with the Beats due to what he did on Midwest Mobstaz 3 comp in ways of production. So FingerFoll of Outside got some competition. The tip said that Outside "Aint To Tamin" is out of print,so im stuck on that one.

Sep 26, 2002
Ever heard of Los, Lex, Popeye, Vengeance, Invisible Man, Homewurk, Tension,
I've heard of a lot of them production wise and they still don't touch fingeroll. Some of the people you mentioned are decent producers, but haven't produced material that is beyond the production Fingeroll did on Ain't No Tamin. It's like mentioning producers like Dawreck & Soundmaster T and then comparing them to The Legendary Traxster. My point is, Dawreck & Soundmaster T are all very talented in their respected styles, yet they are no TRAX in terms of overall quality. Ain't No Tamin's production by Fingeroll can't be compared to who you mentioned either.

Mr. HydroSTL, if you ever come across the Ain't No Tamin album, make sure to get it, you'll understand why they're apart of the Drama Ward. I don't go around praising shit just as a fan, but also just for the quality. You can't deny top notch talent that can't be compared. That 1st Battalion has some nice production by Toxic. Rare for him because he's more commercial now with beats except on Back 2 the Game.