Matic Lee and Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
i missed it too! Dwayme i bet he just did that to get some hype going for his album...if it is even going to be on the album. Well, if you dont release the album soon, you just kinda shot yourself in the foot. Ppl already have a high quality rip of the song. But,,,thanks for letting SOME hear it. I will hear it soon...i hope...
Well I doubt anyone really has it as I doubt anyone would be so quick to rip in a high quality besides me, and I ain't giving it to anyone unless Matic gives permission, and seeing as he took it down, I doubt that's gonna happen.

May 31, 2006
Well I doubt anyone really has it as I doubt anyone would be so quick to rip in a high quality besides me, and I ain't giving it to anyone unless Matic gives permission, and seeing as he took it down, I doubt that's gonna happen.
I did , lol i do it with most matic tracks he puts on his myspace , but unless matic gives the okay im not putting it out there ...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"Yes officer, I stole this Madden game from that store. But I wasn't going to let any of my friends or any strangers play it! That makes it okay, right?"