Master P - Mama's Bad Boy OG release and more on ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Triple X Rated said:
U took my idea! :confused:

lol.. it's all good.. it really helps doesn't it?

you mean postin auctions on ebay USA?

i don't know yet... i mean, all the japanese probably look more on the american ebay than on the german one LOL
and i just post the link on german message boards so i can keep my customers from there... hopefully

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
no.. no.. no.. I meant the idea of using links on the cd titles on here.. u know when you click on the cd it links you to the actual auction page.. i was jus talkin bout that.. its no big thing..

BTW.. how much is shipping to the US

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Triple X Rated said:
no.. no.. no.. I meant the idea of using links on the cd titles on here.. u know when you click on the cd it links you to the actual auction page.. i was jus talkin bout that.. its no big thing..

BTW.. how much is shipping to the US
oh i see. i didn't read your post... actually i just did that cause ebay wouldn't show all my auctions when you click on "more auctions by the same seller"...

the shipping costs are in the auction descriptions.

to all customers from the states i recommend to have the CD shipped without jewel case. that saves a lot on shipping. gotta email me for a quote though.