Master P "I'm Rollin" tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
I got it, but its off the I'm Going Big Time EP from I think 91 92 or some shit. I'm Going Big Time is one of my fav tracks from P. Yea I wish I had that very first one tho. The annoying thing about those releases between like 88 and 93 was that he had hella singles, maxi-singles, and EP's for a lot of those songs. Jack of the Jackers, Xmas In The Ghetto, Mind Of A Psychopath, Whos Da Killer, and theres hella more I can't even think of.

I'm still wondering if TRU - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous album ever came out. Suppose to be from I think 92 or 93 after Understanding the Criminal Mind and before Who's Da Killer. Wondering the same for Unsolved Mysteries unless that's the one they changed to TRUE?

Nov 20, 2007
What is that one song on "have you ever heald the hand of a dead man" ?

I always thought that was his first shit
ghettos trying to kill me 1994. the red version the real version of that album without the weird fadeouts and king george blurs. that album was the first one to put him in a bigger spotlight. all the ones before it alongside in-a-minute didn't go to far. but i think mamas bad boy as ghetto and funny as that album was was overlooked.

Jun 26, 2005
I got it, but its off the I'm Going Big Time EP from I think 91 92 or some shit.
i think you mean "Getaway Clean". i think that song is on there. but he supposedly dropped "I'm Rollin" in 1988. i don't know if it's just a single or EP or what, but i guess it's got a cover of him standing with some other guy.

i've never seen it or heard anyone owning it. but i would love to see it.

Jan 23, 2006
THE E.P IS CALLED "WHAT'S THE DEAL?" IT WAS ONLY MADE ON CASSETTE, MASTER-P HIMSELF GAVE THIS TAPE TO A FRIEND OF MINE IN 1990 HE THEN TRADED IT TO ME IN 2006 I HAD IT MADE INTO A CD AND STILL HAVE IT.

Jun 26, 2005
THE E.P IS CALLED "WHAT'S THE DEAL?" IT WAS ONLY MADE ON CASSETTE, MASTER-P HIMSELF GAVE THIS TAPE TO A FRIEND OF MINE IN 1990 HE THEN TRADED IT TO ME IN 2006 I HAD IT MADE INTO A CD AND STILL HAVE IT.
hey dzellian! you were actually the one that sent me the PM on this a while back and that's where i got the info from. i been wanted to see this for a long time.

is there any chance i could see a picture of this on here, or on the PM?

but if you can't, i understand cuz it's so damn rare.

Nov 20, 2007
i think you mean "Getaway Clean". i think that song is on there. but he supposedly dropped "I'm Rollin" in 1988. i don't know if it's just a single or EP or what, but i guess it's got a cover of him standing with some other guy.

i've never seen it or heard anyone owning it. but i would love to see it.
oh the song's called "he's rollin" not i'm rollin. ok i see. i was looking at the pic dzellian posted up. yea the i'm rollin is off i'm going big time tape. its a bonus. but i have to check my get away clean tape and cd to see if its on there too. the tape of get away clean is a bit different from the cd version of it because there's a couple different tracks thats not on one another.

Jun 26, 2005
oh the song's called "he's rollin" not i'm rollin. ok i see. i was looking at the pic dzellian posted up. yea the i'm rollin is off i'm going big time tape. its a bonus. but i have to check my get away clean tape and cd to see if its on there too. the tape of get away clean is a bit different from the cd version of it because there's a couple different tracks thats not on one another.
yeah i just noticed the other day that the "Getaway Clean" vinyl is a little different tracklist than the cd, like the song "Richtown". on the vinyl it's called "Richtown '90". so maybe the vinyl came out in 1990, i don't know.

that pic doesn't show up for me. can anyone try to re-post it, or PM it to me. i've been dying to see it.

thanks