MASTER P - DRUG DEALER (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Why is everyone trying to sound like CHief Keef? Go on with your lives. Master P you have failed. Retire and start playing golf or some shit, because this was fucking terrible.

May 9, 2002
Snoop dogg is great. Only the real know master p is the boss of all bosses. But where is the heat Master P? O ya u told me and hitmayne. It's in the vault lol. P said everythng burried u heard me. how do i hit forbes in 2015 but not on forbes for ten years? lol. fool is hella funny to me. Master p is the balck donald trump. LOL
IS GUCCIE MANE OUT OF JAIL BECAUSE WE WON'T GET ICE CREAM MAN ii UNTIL HE'S OUT. p IS TRYING OT MAKE THIS ALBUM SHOCK THE WORLD. HE SAID I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF IT DON'T SEELL. IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A FAN ALBUM LIKE HIS LAST ALBUM. THAT LAST ALBUM WAS A NEW ORLEANS / LA TYPE OF SOUND. HE WANTS TO BRING A WEST COAST SOUND ON THIS ALBUM AND LIKE WHAT 50 SDAID ON THE RADIO. CAUSE HE STARTED TO MEET SOME CATS OUT THERE NOW. NO BODYGUARDS EITHER LOL. I OMARI / GHOST & TOMMY STRAIGHTEN HIM OUT AND TURNED HIM INTO A PERSON. NOT SOME CRAZY BI POLAR FUCK.1/2 IT'S A COPY PASTE EMAIL
p needs some bay artist
Money Mafia is better then bay area people think. they just won't give it a chance. that song street corner is dope. listen:

DL this:
Money Mafia & Master P - The Luciano Family - NoDJ

PASS me da green (Real rap & master p made real rap just like quinn and messy and everyone and now u guys all hate on messy marv who used to be the don of the bay like mac dre? wtf? who are u guys going to hate next? me. lol j/k. seriously show some love to masterr p. go to tts.com and listen. trust me. Money mafia dope.

what in the hot fuck are going on about?

Oct 27, 2007
hitmayne likes ur site. clyde carson told us about it. ask clyde if u don't believe me. since u know people. clyde told us about siccness.net so be happy. he said it's good for promotion around the bay. so why not post some master p shit with a movie coming out from richmond california? no problem there. u wiill be happy when i burn u the movie.

She Money - Colombiana - No Limit Forever

Fuck that bitch miss chee. she sucks. i like she money on the team. p finding new artist left and right. good for him. i'll keep the info up. haters keep comin :)

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
I'm talking about MP. Not jacka like above like u thought so. LOL LOL.......

anyway about a real boss: people who hang at oakland streets at night and are konwn who have haters like master p. (DO NOT HANG IN OAKLAND CAUSE JACKA WAS MY FAVORITE ARTIST AND IT SAD) P smart why u think he left oakland? same for everyone. to many haters homie. why do u like the rappers that are haters? i like the rapppers who make it and are good people. Not saying im a drake fan but he's a goood person. very good person but what latin isn't lol. Anyway nothing against u bro, just a huge master p fan that comes on here about him once a year. only once a year because he tells me too. i told u master p my friend from back in the days. we grew up together. that's it. why u hatin on a country nigga that sold drugs thru my area? those were the best days of my life with kg.
He to the guy who copies what i say? hey i'm not about that. u took hella words and mixed it. don't write fakes. i wrote those on differnent pages. no hating at nl head quarters homie. but we love it. u must be a mob figa fan? they fell off in 2000 homie. except ap9. i think he still goes hard. so why talk shit about master p? why talk shit about messy marv when u used to suck his balls about how great he was? u used to suck master p balls in 1993. so give me a break. let me promote. hitmayne likes ur site. clyde carson told us about it. ask clyde if u don't believe me. since u know people. clyde told us about siccness.net so be happy. he said it's good for promotion around the bay. so why not post some master p shit with a movie coming out from richmond california? no problem there. u wiill be happy when i burn u the movie.

She Money - Colombiana - No Limit Forever

Fuck that bitch miss chee. she sucks. i like she money on the team. p finding new artist left and right. good for him. i'll keep the info up. haters keep comin :)
carlos?

Oct 27, 2007
Why is everyone trying to sound like CHief Keef? Go on with your lives. Master P you have failed. Retire and start playing golf or some shit, because this was fucking terrible.

Hey dog i don't think u know who master p is. His name is Percy Miller and he's a veteran who eats with c bo when he met e 40 in la. c bo was down there. squashed bro. been squashed since phone calls between j and p back in 2002. this been squashed for so long that nobody talked about it because p don't talk. p said to prince in his new baton rouge party he had that i went too. it was great he shout out to the bay area and clyde carson was there. also i saw fat trel gay ass i don't know why. i also saw alley boy and all them guys but they were cuttin some huge cake up stairs and j prince was there. so why is j prince so close with P? think about it. they did business together. Guys u really don't know the truth. Who was the first guy to throw down money towards big boy recoreds when it was doing bad in 93? master p and that nigga from sac did. i forget his name but he's a rapper out of sac town that had money from drug money obviously. he invested wtih master p and helped that label out. even though they didn't do music together but the boy was down with x raided and that guy sac sin. i can't remember his number but it will come up some day. Don't hate on master p unless ur mad at his music

1/2

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
okay how many mixtapes have u listen too and tell me all about it? i bet u don't know anything. u judge master p because ur a bay guy who not a boss.
Wow you sound highly intelligent. It was an observation. I listen to plenty of rap, and a lot of other kinds of music. Master P used to have his own style, now he's directly biting others. It's plain as day. But you're too stupid to realize it. Why don't you go wash the taste of his dick out of your mouth. " judge master p because ur a bay guy who not a boss" LoLoLoL I'm sure you're a total boss. No Limit Records started in the Bay Area. Shows how much you know...5th grade schoolgirl grammar... Tell me more how you're such a "boss." Idiot.

Oct 27, 2007
Wow you sound highly intelligent. It was an observation. I listen to plenty of rap, and a lot of other kinds of music. Master P used to have his own style, now he's directly biting others. It's plain as day. But you're too stupid to realize it. Why don't you go wash the taste of his dick out of your mouth. " judge master p because ur a bay guy who not a boss" LoLoLoL I'm sure you're a total boss. No Limit Records started in the Bay Area. Shows how much you know...5th grade schoolgirl grammar... Tell me more how you're such a "boss." Idiot.
Master p camp is my friend dog. mp is not about music. he's about money. what part don't u get? he's using the youngsters to have fun on tour. then he's trying to get these youngsters to help. how many songs have u heard in 2015? none.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
im not a boss either. i'm just a promoter. not a bos. u don't read. im a square white kid who knows tech.

is that what ucall me? a square white boy? i used to call niggaz that back in the days. back when i ws 17 sellin drugs for 12 years. i got out that game. maybe u should too omie. hitmayne has taken care of me at tts. come join and ask him. if u don't believe me thats fine. i don't give a shit. i know who i know. i'll call she money if i wanted right now and she fire. please don't respond unless u hate on me or nl. don't respond. i love it. she money my girl/.
Are you autistic?

Oct 27, 2007
what u say about mastter pimpin who beat the fuck outta ur boy? there so many stories u don't konw from the movie. im going to laugh so hard when u see the movie and all u west coast messy haters like u. love master p again because he talks about jt & everyone. he shows the real peace 2 da streets. something u know nothing about. reason why p didn't sign them. is becuase they wanted to stay indendent and bne on the streets. kinda like power show. but no i'm not alien. i'm just a bigger alien. from falling skies. u seen? i'm that guy with the golds in my mouth.

Also be ware for the new master p movie. it will be like get rich die trying

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
god how do i ban u? get off my thread, this is my thread not urs. god i can't stand haters who don't know how to read or type correctly. they use there more then anyone when it's their. bro u have no skills of intellegents. please don't hit me up unless ur on my level. i never said i was a boss. i never said anything about p blowing up so just stop it. i'm promoting thats it. what part don't u get?

Props: mq66 and mq66
Oct 27, 2007
am i what? do i write shit backwards? fuck no. ur a take a stand records. lmao. master p did that on purpose too. u know why master p came out with gay music? U KNOW WHY?????? cause c was in jail and he was trying to make the label not look so hard. Thats why....... + goodfellas did so well that he was happy with that and told mystikal to leave. It was master p's choice not klc, not mystikal, nobody but P. C not mad at master p, He's just trying to selll records. What's wrong with my knowledge when it comes thru t bo himself and hitmayne? t bo is C's boy. U seen the pic of him at the gates with him? t bo is the only one who visit's c murder and he's white. so becuase i'm white, u make fun of me? ur messed up black guy who probably hates on white people. I know it. racist. g listen to emeinm. i hate that fuck. U call master p a fag for saying make em say ughhhhhh because his grandpa would always say ughhhhhhh. he got that from that homie. it's a joke. but u can have eminem yell "Please Stand Up" please stand up, and he's great? wtf is wrong with people. what is hard? power is. i love it. Are you autistic? or just bad ria today?

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
god how do i ban u? get off my thread, this is my thread not urs. god i can't stand haters who don't know how to read or type correctly. they use there more then anyone when it's their. bro u have no skills of intellegents. please don't hit me up unless ur on my level. i never said i was a boss. i never said anything about p blowing up so just stop it. i'm promoting thats it. what part don't u get?
You cannot ban God.