Mass is here now!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2008
www.youngmass.com
Wus good my siccness community peoples? This is ya boy Young Mass proteg'e of Dr. Dre and Shock G.. Yes, 5th, 5th Element, and 5th Mass. All dat there!! I've been peeping this forum for a while from the shadows and now I'm ready to speak!! Right now I'm working on my mixtape: Uggly Lost in New York and the double album : Autobiography of the Prodigal Son!! It's going down Dago!! Be sure to go cop my nominated album "Young Mass" from cdbaby.com/youngmass which was released 3/18/08 featuring: Digital Underground and Yukmouth. If your a cheapskate you can listen to it @ youtube.com just type in Young Mass. Some asshole bootlegged me. It's all hood thoe I'm hot still. You can also Google me to peep some of my accomplishments in music thus far. Anybody looking for beats or verses you know where to find me. Shot out to Coop and Siccness for checking for me. This is my formal greeting to the Siccness.net community and I'm excited. Be advised I speak my mind in full so expect the most from me verbally!! Gea. -Mass

Wus good my siccness community peoples? This is ya boy Young Mass proteg'e of Dr. Dre and Shock G.. Yes, 5th, 5th Element, and 5th Mass. All dat there!! I've been peeping this forum for a while from the shadows and now I'm ready to speak!! Right now I'm working on my mixtape: Uggly Lost in New York and the double album : Autobiography of the Prodigal Son!! It's going down Dago!! Be sure to go cop my nominated album "Young Mass" from cdbaby.com/youngmass which was released 3/18/08 featuring: Digital Underground and Yukmouth. If your a cheapskate you can listen to it @ youtube.com just type in Young Mass. Some asshole bootlegged me. It's all hood thoe I'm hot still. You can also Google me to peep some of my accomplishments in music thus far. Anybody looking for beats or verses you know where to find me. Shot out to Coop and Siccness for checking for me. This is my formal greeting to the Siccness.net community and I'm excited. Be advised I speak my mind in full so expect the most from me verbally!! Gea. -Mass
Welcome to the siccness :siccness:
co-sign